Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>STITCH Cigar CASE - leather - WONDERFUL
TOB9595 10:45 AM 04-17-2009
I recently received two STITCH cigar cases from Jeff, here at CIGAR ASYLUM. ONE POST THAT SHOWS MORE PRODUCT

I really enjoy good leather products and leather WORKMANSHIP.
I am so VERY PLEASED in all aspects of my STITCH leather cigar holder..

Maybe next a holster for a Colt Commander?????
His leather is beautiful.

I am glad I got two the same design...ONE for ME and one for my SON, KEVIN. This way Kev won't end up with mine, wherever he gets deployed to...
MAYBE???
hahahaha

Here they are...MINE...TOB and KEVIN....
I have the same sticks inside and outside for a size reference. I will see how the naked PADILLA 1932 holds up in the case. That is a concern to me....

Here they are closed. TOB is filled with the above cigars. I have to UPS Kev's holder.

Lookin for leather...call JEFF

Tom
[Reply]
croatan 10:51 AM 04-17-2009
Jeff does make some beautiful cases!

I had mine strapped on this morning (Jeff added a beltclip for me) for walking around the downtown arts festival, but it's currently pouring rain outside, so I'm going to have to postpone its first good wearing.
[Reply]
skullnrose 10:54 AM 04-17-2009
Those look great. He does nice work. Congrats on you pick up I'm sure your son will love his as well.
[Reply]
TOB9595 01:40 PM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by croatan:
Jeff does make some beautiful cases!

I had mine strapped on this morning (Jeff added a beltclip for me) for walking around the downtown arts festival, but it's currently pouring rain outside, so I'm going to have to postpone its first good wearing.
BELTCLIP!!!!

Why didn't I think of that....I think it would be a dandy addition to this kit.

Tom
[Reply]
Up