Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 63 of 70
« First < 1353616263 6465 > Last »
Coffee Discussion>COFFEE: What are you drinking?
MrJerry 10:17 AM 01-30-2015
Originally Posted by emopunker2004:
My hand burr grinder came in so I brought it, my aero press and Tanzanian Peaberry from Killer Beans to work with me tonight. So far I'm really loving this stuff.
I'm really glad to hear that the Killer Beans are working for you!
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 10:32 AM 01-30-2015
Trader Joe's House Blend this morning...

Originally Posted by MrJerry:
I'm really glad to hear that the Killer Beans are working for you!

Nice selection of roasted coffee's on your web page Jerry:-)

http://killerbeans.com/site/home.html
[Reply]
afranco 11:00 AM 01-30-2015
San antonio blend. Bought it at HEB really good
[Reply]
longknocker 12:50 PM 01-30-2015
My Favorite Starbuck's Blend, "Guatemalan Casi Cielo"!:-):-)

http://store.starbucks.com/guatemala...efault,pd.html
[Reply]
tsolomon 12:58 PM 01-30-2015
Some Guatemala I roasted last weekend, very nice flavor.
[Reply]
jrw 05:54 PM 01-30-2015
Moka Sanani from Peet's.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 06:01 PM 01-30-2015
DD decaf. Needed a hot drink for the smoke in the garage. Plus no more caffeine today.
[Reply]
RWhisenand 09:06 AM 01-31-2015
Palo Alto we brought back from Panama last week. Really good, light and nutty, no bitterness.
[Reply]
Flynnster 06:46 PM 02-19-2015
So after a few years of no coffee at all due to not wanting caffeine I had a wicked craving today. Stopped by my local roaster across the street and got a half pound of Swiss Water Process Decaf Viennese Roast.

Sweet lord have I missed this. Made a french press worth and am enjoying it as I speak. Sooooo good.
[Reply]
Bluetick 10:24 AM 02-20-2015
PoBoy Crack Coffee, 2 scoops Folgers black silk with 1 scoop Gevalia french roast. Something about this combo keeps people stopping in for another cup.
[Reply]
RJrocker 07:03 AM 09-02-2015
Eight O'clock Central Highlands, very very good.
[Reply]
dijit 07:16 AM 09-02-2015
Good ole ultra strong truckers coffee. Generic name brand but strongest I have ever had.
[Reply]
RJrocker 01:06 PM 09-03-2015
Costco Medium Roast, meh
[Reply]
RJrocker 02:42 PM 09-10-2015
Today was some medium roast Community Coffee. Wasn't made proper. It was watered down IMO.
[Reply]
RJrocker 12:22 PM 09-18-2015
Had some Guatemalan coffee this morning at the office. Very tasty stuff. I think I'm hooked.
[Reply]
RJrocker 07:55 AM 09-23-2015
Having some Sumatra coffee today. Not as strong as I hoped. Next up is some Costa Rice coffee. Anyone have thoughts on that coffee?
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 01:29 PM 09-23-2015
This morning, I was hanging out with a couple of cups of Cafe Bustelo...

Originally Posted by RJrocker:
Having some Sumatra coffee today. Not as strong as I hoped. Next up is some Costa Rice coffee. Anyone have thoughts on that coffee?
Hello Rich,

Costa Rican coffee is spot-on! A good majority of beans I've had from that Country was good stuff. I still have some Costa Rica Peaberry green beans awaiting to be roasted.

In the early 90's, my wife and I visited the Country for 3 weeks (my in-laws were retired at the time on the West coast in a town named Samra). Prior to leaving Costa Rica, I had the opportunity to visit and tour Cafe Brit. CB sits on the slopes of 5 volcano's and some pretty fertile soil. Enjoyed seeing the fields, processing process, roasting of the green beans, how they taste, and of course, drinking of the final product.

There are other growers (co-ops, etc) in Costa Rica that produce coffee beans, and there is some good stuff that originates from that Country.

Enjoy!
[Reply]
RJrocker 01:41 PM 09-23-2015
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
This morning, I was hanging out with a couple of cups of Cafe Bustelo...

Hello Rich,

Costa Rican coffee is spot-on! A good majority of beans I've had from that Country was good stuff. I still have some Costa Rica Peaberry green beans awaiting to be roasted.

In the early 90's, my wife and I visited the Country for 3 weeks (my in-laws were retired at the time on the West coast in a town named Samra). Prior to leaving Costa Rica, I had the opportunity to visit and tour Cafe Brit. CB sits on the slopes of 5 volcano's and some pretty fertile soil. Enjoyed seeing the fields, processing process, roasting of the green beans, how they taste, and of course, drinking of the final product.

There are other growers (co-ops, etc) in Costa Rica that produce coffee beans, and there is some good stuff that originates from that Country.

Enjoy!
That is what these are. Thank for you for the information. I look forward to my next cup of joe for sure!
[Reply]
RJrocker 08:47 AM 09-24-2015
Ground up the Costa Rican this morning. WOWZERS, that was a great cup of coffee. Wish this stuff wasn't so pricey though. I guess you get what you pay for, right?
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 06:17 PM 09-24-2015
Originally Posted by RJrocker:
Ground up the Costa Rican this morning. WOWZERS, that was a great cup of coffee. Wish this stuff wasn't so pricey though. I guess you get what you pay for, right?

Where did you purchase your roasted CR peaberry's from Rich?
[Reply]
Page 63 of 70
« First < 1353616263 6465 > Last »
Up