Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Can anybody identify this A. Fuente cigar? (pictures)
jjirons69 12:02 PM 05-14-2012
I just like razzin' you! :-) (Boli baller)
[Reply]
rizzle 09:32 AM 05-21-2012
Originally Posted by jjirons69:
Scotty got a chitty one - or possibly a natural. Many years ago I went through several boxes of the CH deluxe maduros as yard gars. Nothing you'd want to break out in front of dignitaries, but for a Saturday afternoon fitzing with the lawn mower, weed eater, and assorted garden tools, not a bad smoke. You can drool on them, toss them around, possibly even step on them, and all you'll need to do is keep lighting it back up (better keep a lighter handy, not known for extended burns). Back then they were $40-$45 per box. Also, never had a natural - thinking the maduro sweetness is what gave this cigar a chance. Unlike Scott, I still see them from time to time at the store and give a little smile. They look rough, have huge veins, uneven wrappers, and look to contain chipped beef products, but don't despair. We'll call it a cubic zirconia in the rough. I don't have any and don't plan on buying any, but if a box fell in my lap through a well-intended co-worker or family member, I'd smile again. C'mon, it's a Fuente - not all of them can be doctors and lawyers, the world needs ditch diggers, too.

Nicely done, bro. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up