Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Shopping Around?
TJtorpedo 06:54 PM 05-02-2012
Just keep picking up singles and smoking anything that looks interesting to you. I did the same thing with cigars as well as beer. You'll find your wheelhouse soon enough!
[Reply]
Crownedone 09:46 PM 05-03-2012
I belive that most of us were in the same boat at one time. I broke out of that problem by starting at one end of my local B&M's humidor and smoking everything they had. I started at the bottom with the cheap stuff and worked my way up. I always kept track of the smokes. Todate I have smoked everything up to the 8.00 range. I am now confident in what I like . Along the way I also amply sampled the boutiques and many of the high end stuff as my quoriosity would send me down the Lfd line or the padron anniversary line. No better way then to just jump in and start smoking. Enjoy!
[Reply]
whodeeni 12:29 PM 05-04-2012
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
:-)...The CA Newsletter?:-)

:-):-)
[Reply]
Steve 01:00 PM 05-04-2012
Originally Posted by DaBear:
Also, don't forget to get a copy of the CA Newsletter. Shoot me your addy in a PM and I can get a copy off to you Wednesday if you'd like. Lots of good reviews and reading material. :-)
Originally Posted by mase:
Great advice
Originally Posted by TJarv:
I learned so much from that thing
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
...The CA Newsletter?:-)
Always a bargin for the knowledge you will receive, plus the vender coupons will save you a fortune. :-):-)
[Reply]
levrac68 01:06 PM 05-04-2012
Here's the Sticky Forum List by CA21455 that I found very helpful.

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1612
[Reply]
SmokinPhysics 07:14 PM 05-04-2012
Originally Posted by DaBear:
Also, don't forget to get a copy of the CA Newsletter. Shoot me your addy in a PM and I can get a copy off to you Wednesday if you'd like. Lots of good reviews and reading material. :-)
Got the newsletter today. What a great learning opportunity. I'm gonna take a nice, long look at it. Thanks again. :-) :-)
[Reply]
abanytime 08:27 PM 05-04-2012
Originally Posted by SmokinPhysics:
Got the newsletter today. What a great learning opportunity. I'm gonna take a nice, long look at it. Thanks again. :-) :-)
How does one obtain the newsletter? Is this an inside joke I'm on the outside of?
[Reply]
DaBear 08:46 PM 05-04-2012
Originally Posted by abanytime:
How does one obtain the newsletter? Is this an inside joke I'm on the outside of?
I would offer to send you a copy, but I just sent my last copy out to Galen. Someone else should have a spare copy though.
[Reply]
cmitch 09:16 PM 05-04-2012
Originally Posted by abanytime:
PM me your addy. I have a couple of extra copies laying around.
[Reply]
saigon68 09:31 PM 05-04-2012
Great thing 'bout our hobby is the "Homework." There will be hits and misses but the ride is a blast!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up