Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Viaje Late Harvest
C1garfan 11:22 AM 05-11-2012
I got a chance to grab a few 2012's before they sold out. One of Viaje's best. If you come across any, snap 'em up.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 11:39 AM 05-11-2012
Thanks for the review?
I hope it is better than most of the other Viajes I have tried.
I was gifted one that has been resting for a good day to try it.
[Reply]
DaBear 12:15 PM 05-11-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Thanks for the review?
I hope it is better than most of the other Viajes I have tried.
I was gifted one that has been resting for a good day to try it.
Have you had any of the regular lines(oro and platino)? Those are great smokes at a great price. Wish Andre would send more of the regulars(and some of these) down my way. We've got one last Platino in the humidor at work and I want to smoke it, but don't want to be the one to take the last one ;_;
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:24 PM 05-11-2012
Originally Posted by DaBear:
Have you had any of the regular lines(oro and platino)? Those are great smokes at a great price. Wish Andre would send more of the regulars(and some of these) down my way. We've got one last Platino in the humidor at work and I want to smoke it, but don't want to be the one to take the last one ;_;
I can't keep them straight, I have smoked several but was never impressed.
I always keep an open mind that I may one day like one but I do not go chasing after them anymore.
I just remembered I did enjoy a 50/50 red once, it was just okay.
I can't say any where ever bad, but everytime I try a new one I want to chase them less and less.
I have a Satori, Stuffed Turkey, The Black on Black label S&B, and a C-4 left to try sometime.
[Reply]
TJtorpedo 06:42 PM 05-11-2012
I thought the Late Harvest was pretty decent, although to me it is a much more medium bodied stick than the rest of the Viaje offerings.

I love the plain 'ol Oro line with at least six months on them. You can drive yourself crazy trying to chase down all the LEs, and IMO, and while most are good, they rarely live up to the hype. And if you do fall in love with one, you're screwed because you won't find any more...
[Reply]
whodeeni 05:14 PM 05-15-2012
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo:
I thought the Late Harvest was pretty decent, although to me it is a much more medium bodied stick than the rest of the Viaje offerings.

I love the plain 'ol Oro line with at least six months on them. You can drive yourself crazy trying to chase down all the LEs, and IMO, and while most are good, they rarely live up to the hype. And if you do fall in love with one, you're screwed because you won't find any more...
Didn't he turn his entire line in to Small "LE" Releases? When they first came
out I was all over Viaje's. #notanymore
[Reply]
cigardan 01:52 PM 05-16-2012
Don't really like their regular lines but have had good luck with several of the LEs. I grabbed box of these yesterday, so hope I likle them!
[Reply]
DaBear 02:25 PM 05-16-2012
Ironically, about 45 minutes after posting this I showed up to work and these were sitting out on the counter for sale. :-)

The LH was a good smoke, but I liked the Exclusivos better. Might try another tonight.
[Reply]
TJtorpedo 06:33 PM 05-16-2012
Ironically, about 45 minutes after posting this I showed up to work and these were sitting out on the counter for sale. :-)

The LH was a good smoke, but I liked the Exclusivos better. Might try another tonight.
Jump on those Exclusivos while you have the chance! One of the best of their LEs IMO.
[Reply]
DaBear 06:39 PM 05-16-2012
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo:
Jump on those Exclusivos while you have the chance! One of the best of their LEs IMO.
I'd definitely agree. We've got two more bundles in backstock and they're not exactly goin fast. I'll probably pick a few extras up next week to let sit for a bit in the humi.
[Reply]
Up