Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Fuente Solaris- Smoke Inn Small Batch
Dukeuni 01:54 PM 05-04-2012
Just saw the press release for these cigars, and thought I better check them out:

http://www.smokeinn.com/eshop/Arturo...e-Solaris.html

I went ahead and pre-ordered a box. Heck, a free t-shirt is thrown in. The real reason I purchased the cigars is because I have never seen many small Fuente releases. While the opus might be a hard to find cigar, it is not a one-off cigar.

Am I wrong? Have there been many one-time Fuente blends that I am forgetting about?
[Reply]
thecatch83 06:33 PM 05-04-2012
LE Fuente aged 6 years? Yes please! The Opus, God Of Fire, and Anejo line are regular production but can be limited in availability at times, but I'm not sure about one time production releases.
[Reply]
Dukeuni 07:03 PM 05-05-2012
Has anyone had one? Or is there any other info besides what the company is posting?
[Reply]
EricF 07:13 PM 05-05-2012
It's the fourth in their MicroBlend series for th 15th anny of Smoke Inn. Like the website said, Abe had nothing to do with the blend he just was chosen for the cigars.

This has been in the works since last year. I heard they were supposed to be released last December.

They are my local B&M and I have been asking for months and the guys that work there basically gave no info. Except the 12/11 rumor.

And yes I did order a box! :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:16 PM 05-05-2012
Originally Posted by EricF:
And yes I did order a box! :-)
There's a shocker. :-) :-)
[Reply]
EricF 07:26 PM 05-05-2012
And their not even made by Pepin or Padron!
[Reply]
Up