Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Entertainment>Megan Fox to Play Catwoman
Savvy 03:23 PM 08-26-2009
The next Batman movie is due out in 2011. Megan Fox has been cast to play Catwoman in it.

http://x17online.com/news/2009/08/me...o_play_cat.php

Not really expected, should be fun to watch, and it'll be interesting seeing how Christopher Nolan uses her in the movie. I didn't think Heath Ledger was a great casting choice for the Joker, and that turned out brilliantly. So I'm excited for the next movie now.

I don't really know about that site, but hopefully it ends up being true. Haven't found any other verification on it though.
[Reply]
The Poet 03:24 PM 08-26-2009
Ahhh, be honest here - you don't care if she can act the part, you just wanna see her in a tight leather costume.
[Reply]
bigloo 03:31 PM 08-26-2009
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Ahhh, be honest here - you don't care if she can act the part, you just wanna see her in a tight leather costume.
I thought that was obvious. I though cat women died though... can they bring her back... can they do that?
[Reply]
dubnick 03:31 PM 08-26-2009
Originally Posted by bigloo:
I thought that was obvious. I though cat women died though... can they bring her back... can they do that?
I sure hope so !!!!
[Reply]
Giant & 49er Fan 03:32 PM 08-26-2009
I can see it.
[Reply]
Blindjimme 03:37 PM 08-26-2009
Megan Fox :-) oops sorry :-) oh, there it is again :-) dang it
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 03:48 PM 08-26-2009
:-)
[Reply]
The Poet 03:56 PM 08-26-2009
Originally Posted by Col. Kurtz:
I'm not stupid, so :-)
[Reply]
tobii3 04:32 PM 08-26-2009
what the hell??

First it was a Hollywood qualification to have ""Played the role of Batman"" on your resume....

Michael Keaton - Check
Val Kilmer - Check
George Clooney - Check
Christian Bale - Check

Now we have a new category for Catwoman??

Michelle Pfeiffer - Check
Halle Berry - Check
Megan Fox - next in line

For pete's sake, will somebody PLEASE come up with a NEW IDEA in Hollywood???

What is the working title?? Batman, part 27??
[Reply]
hotreds 04:38 PM 08-26-2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW8S58CYQqs
[Reply]
Blindjimme 04:50 PM 08-26-2009
:-):-):-) ha ha I wasn't expecting Theodore :-) too funny
[Reply]
TheTraveler 05:23 PM 08-26-2009
Originally Posted by bigloo:
They had Harvey Two-Face in two movies so I'd say it's a possibilty. I vote for bringing her back! :-) :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 05:41 PM 08-26-2009
Me-ow. :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 06:43 PM 08-26-2009
Purrrrrr-fect. :-)
[Reply]
GoldnGT 07:31 PM 08-26-2009
Its a completely different series than the Burton Batman was, so yes they can have her in a the movie.. just as 2 face... probally gonna have riddler at some point and others if the series continues.

They are starting with the most known villans as always... Joker, TwoFace and Catwoman are three of the top.
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:34 PM 08-26-2009
Originally Posted by tobii3:
what the hell??

First it was a Hollywood qualification to have ""Played the role of Batman"" on your resume....

Michael Keaton - Check
Val Kilmer - Check
George Clooney - Check
Christian Bale - Check

Now we have a new category for Catwoman??

Michelle Pfeiffer - Check
Halle Berry - Check
Megan Fox - next in line

For pete's sake, will somebody PLEASE come up with a NEW IDEA in Hollywood???

What is the working title?? Batman, part 27??
[Reply]
MedicCook 10:52 PM 08-26-2009
I have a role that I think would be perfect for Megan Fox. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 12:59 PM 08-27-2009
Originally Posted by Savvy:
Not really expected, should be fun to watch, and it'll be interesting seeing how Christopher Nolan uses her in the movie. I didn't think Heath Ledger was a great casting choice for the Joker, and that turned out brilliantly. So I'm excited for the next movie now.
Seriously, who would have thought tat Heath Ledger could pull that part off so well? Miles away from the campy joker in the original or the one done by Jack in the Burton movie.

So maybe there is hope for Megan Fox after all, if this info is true.. Though part of me says(based on her performance in the Transformers movie, which don't allow for much acting range anyways) she's just there for eye candy if she's there at all.
[Reply]
kydsid 01:31 PM 08-27-2009
Originally Posted by GoldnGT:
Its a completely different series than the Burton Batman was, so yes they can have her in a the movie.. just as 2 face... probally gonna have riddler at some point and others if the series continues.

They are starting with the most known villans as always... Joker, TwoFace and Catwoman are three of the top.

I'll pass on Joker and TwoFace but I'll let Megan Fox be on top any time she wants. :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 01:51 PM 08-27-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
I have a role that I think would be perfect for Megan Fox. :-)
I think you mis-spelled "roll" there, brother.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up