Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 117
< 123 451353103 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase IV
Byaah 11:32 PM 01-08-2015
Image Image Image

Got some T-52's and a Box of Bodega Digestivo Corona Gordas.
[Reply]
Weelok 12:56 AM 01-09-2015
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Nice grabs fellas. Mickey....love to hear how those Sasparillos are (reviews look very interesting). And Thrak, same on those Uncuts.
+1 those Sasparillas have a cool label and the Diesels UC is great but not enamored with the .D series. Hopefully those are like the UC hah
[Reply]
irratebass 10:30 AM 01-09-2015
I plan on smoking one next week Mac, I'll let you know
[Reply]
RevSmoke 04:19 PM 01-09-2015
So, I got a few monetary gifts for Christmas and bought something for the whole family, something for each of the boys, and something for my beautiful bride. Thought I better spend a little of it on me before it is all gone.

I have always like Davidoff smokes even though they are on the milder side, and they do smaller cigars as well if not better than anybody else. So, I've been eyeing up the new Nicaragua line for a while, so a 5er box of the Short Corona sounded like a good addition.

As for the Frank Llaneza 1961 Corona Grandes? Well, I had a robusto sized version a while back and it was tasty, but a bit pricey. I got this box for a song. And I was not expecting the presentation quality packaging - way exquisitely cool.

All in all, I think this will stand me good for purchases for a bit!

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
Byaah 04:43 PM 01-09-2015

Went to specs to look for some L-40's, they were out, but walked out with these. I almost passed out when I saw the color of the cello on that My Father.
[Reply]
Weelok 05:07 PM 01-09-2015
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
So, I got a few monetary gifts for Christmas and bought something for the whole family, something for each of the boys, and something for my beautiful bride. Thought I better spend a little of it on me before it is all gone.

I have always like Davidoff smokes even though they are on the milder side, and they do smaller cigars as well if not better than anybody else. So, I've been eyeing up the new Nicaragua line for a while, so a 5er box of the Short Corona sounded like a good addition.

As for the Frank Llaneza 1961 Corona Grandes? Well, I had a robusto sized version a while back and it was tasty, but a bit pricey. I got this box for a song. And I was not expecting the presentation quality packaging - way exquisitely cool.

All in all, I think this will stand me good for purchases for a bit!

Both cigars I have seen a lot of in one of ny main B&M's I visit but never tried. Love to hear your thoughts on the Davidoff Nicaragua especially.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 05:29 PM 01-09-2015
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Both cigars I have seen a lot of in one of ny main B&M's I visit but never tried. Love to hear your thoughts on the Davidoff Nicaragua especially.
I will try to remember and do that.

[Reply]
tengel78 12:07 PM 01-10-2015
I spent way too much this morning, but couldn't resist. I went to a B&M I haven't visited before and they had a bunch of stuff I wanted.

Image[/url]
[Reply]
tengel78 12:08 PM 01-10-2015
Not sure why my second pic is upside down.
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 12:14 PM 01-10-2015
Nice pick up's :-)
[Reply]
Flynnster 01:33 PM 01-10-2015
Well I've told myself this will be my last large purchase of the year, and I won't be getting any singles until at least May. I'm thinking I might have to bust out the tupperware humidor again too looking at how full my real one is!

Few 5-ers: Cain Daytona, Casa Magna Dominican, John Bull, and RP Vintage '03
Singles: Studio Tobac Reckoning, Cain Habano Tubo, H.Upmann, MUWAT Bait Fish
[Reply]
Weelok 04:41 PM 01-10-2015
Originally Posted by tengel78:
I spent way too much this morning, but couldn't resist. I went to a B&M I haven't visited before and they had a bunch of stuff I wanted.

Image[/url]
Oh wow, some fabulous Tats!
[Reply]
sdoodle 06:17 PM 01-10-2015
Picked up some new things to try and an old favorite as well.

[Reply]
Remo 06:40 PM 01-10-2015
Originally Posted by sdoodle:

:-) on the Room101
[Reply]
Angry_Pirate 08:42 PM 01-10-2015
Nice pickups guys!
[Reply]
Random Guy 01:19 PM 01-11-2015
I picked up this Crowned Heads 6 Shooter Sampler from cbid. I've heard good things about them and I'd thought I'd give them a try!

[Reply]
Weelok 01:36 PM 01-11-2015

Hmm, I have never had any of those. What brands are they?
[Reply]
Random Guy 01:38 PM 01-11-2015
ahhh.....I can't seem to upload a picture! Sorry!

[Reply]
sdoodle 01:54 PM 01-11-2015
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Hmm, I have never had any of those. What brands are they?
Asylum, Crowned Heads TAA Angel's Anvil, Room 101 and a 262 Allegiance. I've had the Asylum before but the others are new to me.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 02:19 PM 01-11-2015
Asylum, Crowned Heads TAA Angel's Anvil, Room 101 and a 262 Allegiance. I've had the Asylum before but the others are new to me.
The Asylum is tasty and the Room 101 is a great short smoke. Nice grabs.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 117
< 123 451353103 > Last »
Up