Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Got my A$$ kicked by a......
TJtorpedo 06:41 PM 03-16-2012
I'm usually a full-bodied cigar fan, but I nubbed a Cain F once and that was all she wrote for me!
[Reply]
thecatch83 06:53 PM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo:
I'm usually a full-bodied cigar fan, but I nubbed a Cain F once and that was all she wrote for me!
Ligero strikes again :-)
[Reply]
shopkins82 08:52 PM 03-16-2012
I didn't see it coming, but a Perdomo 826 Slow-Aged Muduro Churchill I had on my lunch break earlier in the week did me in for the rest of the work day. I hadn't eaten in about 18 hours and drew down about 3/4 of the Churchill in about 45 min, so I'm pretty sure almost anything would have done me in, but I had a pretty splitting headache for the rest of the work day and an uneasy stomach the rest of the night. I'm going into that stick on a full stomach and taking my time next time around!
[Reply]
oooo35980 09:16 PM 03-16-2012
Wow, I wouldn't even had attempted a Churchill on my lunch break, that's what I keep short stories and 7-20-4 londres around for.
[Reply]
pnoon 09:28 PM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by ckay:
No, I didn't miss the point. Let the guy post and let others participate and have a good time as opposed to being search patrol.
I didn't see at as being the search patrol. He offered some valid alternatives.

If you have something to add other than being the thread police, feel free to do so.
[Reply]
thecatch83 10:18 PM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
I didn't see at as being the search patrol. He offered some valid alternatives.

If you have something to add other than being the thread police, feel free to do so.
Do you need a hug Peter?
[Reply]
ckay 12:08 AM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by cmitch:
Everyone tells me the LFD airbenders do them that way. They've never bothered me.
I dunno what it is...I also got sick from a Litto Cab Maduro. Those two were the only that had gotten me pale in the face.
[Reply]
Apexkingjusto 03:23 AM 03-17-2012
Awful dryness in the back of my throat from the rp sun grown. Don't think I should have let any of that one go through the nose....5hrs later anis I need some hot liquid.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up