Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>Got my A$$ kicked by a......
ckay 09:07 PM 03-15-2012
Originally Posted by T.G:
Here's what I believe to be the original "most powerful cigar that kicked your ass and how" thread here:

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2752
That thread has been inactive for two years...way to contribute to the thread.

Most LFD get me foggy.
[Reply]
T.G 11:38 PM 03-15-2012
Originally Posted by ckay:

Most LFD get me foggy.
Way to miss the point that it's ok to actually search for previous threads on the same subject before starting yet another one and that thread just happened to be the first, not necessarily the most recent.
[Reply]
oooo35980 12:04 AM 03-16-2012
Viaje TNT is doing some damage to me right now, not used to a smoke of this size, toro is about as large as I go usually.
[Reply]
smitty81 07:38 AM 03-16-2012

Most LFD get me foggy.
Way to miss the point that it's ok to actually search for previous threads on the same subject before starting yet another one and that thread just happened to be the first, not necessarily the most recent.
No need to fight guys. It's my fault.

I have been here for around a month or so and didn't see an active thread like that one since I have been here. I didn't search for an old thread.

This forum is a little different than the other ones I have belonged to but thats ok. They actually wanted you to start new threads if the previous ones were inactive for more than 6 months or so.

The reason is that people see a different member starting the thread with a different title and it gathers new interest and activity. If people see the old thread that they might have posted in, they may have already lost interest because they know what the thread is about and may have already contributed in it so they don't feel a need to even open it.

Another reason is that when someone googles something, for example :Cuban vs non-cuban. If there is a thread with that in the subject line, it will come up in google. That increases traffic on the website. It gets new people in here and helps create new members. That is how I found my way here...........I googled something about humidors and found this site because someone had a thread on the subject. If all we ever use is old threads and never create new ones, that can reduce the information people pull up on google that are linked to CA.

If you guys would rather me search for 2+ yr old threads to post in rather than create a new one, I'm ok with that too. Have a good day guys.:-)
[Reply]
thecatch83 07:41 AM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by Gooner:
I smoked a RP Edge the other day and made me sick to my stomach. Wasn't the nic kick that kicked my butt - it was just a plain bad cigar (IMHO). Once my co-worker gets his Coolidor setup, he's getting a free box of RPs.
Agree %100 on the edge, not to mention the stains you get on your fingers from that turd. I've given up on RP for good!

Illusione 4/2g's always kill me......and the MOW Puro Authenticos pound for pound pack the biggest pepper/spice kick I have ever smoked! Viaje Skull and Bones destroyed me as well.
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 07:49 AM 03-16-2012
the only cigar that really kicked my butt was a Acid. I think it was the flavor and the fact i had not eaten in like 10 hours
[Reply]
smitty81 07:53 AM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by cjhalbrooks:
the only cigar that really kicked my butt was a Acid. I think it was the flavor and the fact i had not eaten in like 10 hours
Which one?
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 08:11 AM 03-16-2012
kuba kuba
[Reply]
smitty81 08:14 AM 03-16-2012
kuba kuba
I don't even get a buzz on those. Having a full stomach must have a lot to do with getting sick from a stick.............
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 08:28 AM 03-16-2012
yea and it was the first flavor i had ever tried.
[Reply]
Reaver2145 11:56 AM 03-16-2012
Oliva V double robusto on a empty stomach.

Great flavours untill 5 mins after you stop smoking it then its crawling to the bathroom.
[Reply]
dwoodward 12:37 PM 03-16-2012
yea and it was the first flavor i had ever tried.
You should try the Nasty... I'll give you a hint... :-)
[Reply]
oooo35980 12:39 PM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
You should try the Nasty... I'll give you a hint... :-)
No don't, for the love of god don't.
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 01:07 PM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by oooo35980:
No don't, for the love of god don't.
I am good
[Reply]
chippewastud79 01:17 PM 03-16-2012
Could have been a combo the stripper glitter and Bath and Body Works flavorings. :-)
[Reply]
smitty81 01:25 PM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Could have been a combo the stripper glitter and Bath and Body Works flavorings. :-)
I like me some stripper glitter.:-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 02:10 PM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by smitty81:
I like me some stripper glitter.:-)
Not in my cigars :-)
[Reply]
ckay 04:40 PM 03-16-2012
No, I didn't miss the point. Let the guy post and let others participate and have a good time as opposed to being search patrol.
[Reply]
cmitch 05:13 PM 03-16-2012

Most LFD get me foggy.
Everyone tells me the LFD airbenders do them that way. They've never bothered me.
[Reply]
thecatch83 06:18 PM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by cmitch:
Everyone tells me the LFD airbenders do them that way. They've never bothered me.
Same here, if anything they are med-full strength. Any cigar rolled with an abundance of Ligero fillers will have me running for mommy!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up