Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Stress and cigars
DTM 05:34 PM 03-15-2012
I will enjoy a cigar regardless of stress. Living in Kansas the only things that stop me are wind and more wind. I do find that a cigar and a stiff drink will releave stress for me rather quickly.
[Reply]
Jasonw560 08:22 PM 03-15-2012
I find that a cigar and classical music on Pandora through my iPod de-stresses me as good as anything else. Oh, need a root beer, too.
[Reply]
maconusmile 09:15 PM 03-15-2012
Originally Posted by dave:
Agree with above. Helps me to relax. However, when stressed or in a bad mood, I've learned not to go straight to the top shelf for maximum relief. I get more bang for my buck if those wait for a better going-in mood.
That's how I am too. I like to try and get into a semi decent mood before lighting up. I don't know if this is weird or not but I have to be just showered and clean shaven most of the time before I will smoke a cigar. Wife thinks it's funny. She is on to my routuine!
[Reply]
chachee52 05:05 AM 03-16-2012
For me it depends on how stessed I am. If it was an extremely stessful weekend and now I'm just in a mood that I was to get into a fight with anyone that encounters me than I can't sit still to enjoy the cigar and let it relax me.
If Its just been one of those days/weeks and I just need to sit back, then the first thing I do what I get home is poor me some nice whiskey and go pick a stick out and sit back with some music (maybe the ball game depending on the season) and unwind.
So for me there is a scale of stress that I can, it's kind of like ever get so hungry that you can't eat? Too much stress I can't sit still to relax.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up