Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Cigarettes vs cigars
pnoon 06:49 AM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by cigarsmoker2543:
Your right, I thought I would be able to share what I saw as Information and or some Humor, I was happy to find a website that was into CIGARS as much as I AM. I'm sorry if I'm not a member of the private circle U guys have. I will take the target off my back, and from here on in I will post the same type of material I feel all of U will not bash.
There are no "private circles" here. So don't try and play the victim.

Take a look at some of your previous threads. Being belligerent to others has not endeared you to folks. Yet, they still offer advice on how you might fit in. You would do well to listen to some of it.
ApexAZ 10:10 AM 03-13-2012
Your right, I thought I would be able to share what I saw as Information and or some Humor, I was happy to find a website that was into CIGARS as much as I AM. I'm sorry if I'm not a member of the private circle U guys have. I will take the target off my back, and from here on in I will post the same type of material I feel all of U will not bash.
You seemed to get decent participation in your other cigarette discussion. This topic seems similar enough that you could have easily updated your original thread instead of creating a new one. Now you have 2 threads with very similar topics on the first page of this forum, which isn't really necessary. I guess it comes across as poor 'netiquette', which can hurt your credibility with others.

The banter suggestion was good advice. Maybe start a banter thread or participate in some of the many existing ones?
lenguamor 12:10 PM 03-13-2012
I know us old gorillas can be grumpy sometimes, but what's with the aggronoobs poking the cages?
Emjaysmash 12:56 PM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by lenguamor:
I know us old gorillas can be grumpy sometimes, but what's with the aggronoobs poking the cages?
Kids these days. :-)
awsmith4 01:06 PM 03-13-2012
There is over 1,000 people that post regularly so its not as close a circle as you might think. We tend to like discussions so try starting threads with a topic followed by a question.

Example:

I love cigars and enjoy them as a hobby. Why is it that non smokers group cigars and cigarettes together? In my opinion one is a hobby and the other is a habit, what do you think?

You had a rough start but if you stick around and continue to participate I imagine you will fit in fine. Hell if they'll put up with me, they'll put up with anyone.
cigarsmoker2543 01:13 PM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Why take quotes from Cigar Aficionado and post them here?

As stated quotes go in your signature, many of us do that.

A lot of us don't like Cigar Aficionado as well :-)
How in the HELL do U claim to LOVE CIGARS and NOT Read CIGAR AFICIONADO, are the words not small enough for you, HOW SAD.
cigarsmoker2543 01:13 PM 03-13-2012
And I mentioned my DIVORCE once or can't U READ
Adriftpanda 01:14 PM 03-13-2012
I wish I was as nice as Albert.
Adriftpanda 01:15 PM 03-13-2012
How in the HELL do U claim to LOVE CIGARS and NOT Read CIGAR AFICIONADO, are the words not small enough for you, HOW SAD.
Because that magazine is the biggest joke.

Unfortunately, I think you're actually serious about Cigar Aficionado.
cigarsmoker2543 01:16 PM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
there are no "private circles" here. So don't try and play the victim.

Take a look at some of your previous threads. Being belligerent to others has not endeared you to folks. Yet, they still offer advice on how you might fit in. You would do well to listen to some of it.
fit in to this group, please.
Emjaysmash 01:18 PM 03-13-2012
Wow, you're right. How can we love cigars if we don't read that pretentious, arrogant, snob magazine that caters to the 1% of cigar smokers that light their cigars with $100 dollar bills?

Its great and all that you like the magazine, but now you're questioning the members love for the hobby? Maybe this really isn't the right place for you. Cigar Aficionado has its own forum, go bother people over there.
cigarsmoker2543 01:18 PM 03-13-2012
OH, someone please tell me what other people visiting your PRIVATE chat room should write about, Please tell me. I have to know.

LOVE CIGARSMOKER2543,

If youn want to talk in private U can reach me at CIGAR@USA.COM
cigarsmoker2543 01:20 PM 03-13-2012
My last name is GLICKMAN Nice Jewish Kid, YOU GIVE US A BAD NAME
Adriftpanda 01:21 PM 03-13-2012
I have absolutely no idea what your last comment meant, are you leaving us? :-)
Emjaysmash 01:21 PM 03-13-2012
My last name is GLICKMAN Nice Jewish Kid, YOU GIVE US A BAD NAME
:-) :-) :-)
cigarsmoker2543 01:22 PM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
Wow, you're right. How can we love cigars if we don't read that pretentious, arrogant, snob magazine that caters to the 1% of cigar smokers that light their cigars with $100 dollar bills?

Its great and all that you like the magazine, but now you're questioning the members love for the hobby? Maybe this really isn't the right place for you. Cigar Aficionado has its own forum, go bother people over there.
NO I will stay here, I will learn to be hated by U, I do lewarn quite a bit from this Forum, so I'm not going.

AGAIN, Tell me what I need to inquire or talk about so I'm part of your 6 Member PRIVATE CROWD.
Subvet642 01:32 PM 03-13-2012

Damnit Mikey! Now I gotta go out and get a friggin' subscription? :-)
Emjaysmash 01:32 PM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
Damnit Mikey! Now I gotta go out and get a friggin' subscription? :-)
Been there, done that. Don't waste your money. You can have mine.
Subvet642 01:37 PM 03-13-2012
Been there, done that. Don't waste your money. You can have mine.
But I don't want it!
But for some reason I'm supposed to read it...:-)
Emjaysmash 01:39 PM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
But I don't want it!
But for some reason I'm supposed to read it...:-)
If you don't want it you must not love this hobby. Better just sell all your cigars now.
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
Up