Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
All Cigar Discussion>Cuba visit
hotreds 07:12 PM 03-09-2012
Yeah, LARRY!:-):-):-):-):-)
cigarsmoker2543 07:45 PM 03-09-2012
:-) And yes Canada was mentioned quite a bit in this thread, it's hard for me to even think that American Citizen's would even Visit let alone mention Canada in the Presence of US Solder's. I myself gave 26 yrs to Defending this great Country, and yes put myself in Harms way. please do not bring up the land of the DRAFT DODGER.

Thank YOu
lenguamor 07:52 PM 03-09-2012
Weirdest damn thread.
emopunker2004 07:56 PM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by jluck:
Mike, from what I have researched Cuba will gladly take US currency. Just don't tell them you are from the US. I hope to do a carribean cruise soon and so far that's the general info I have got.
from what i've seen Cuba doesn't give two shits if u are american or if u use american money. It's america that cares. You cannot use US issued debit/credit cards for the same reason, YOUR bank will not allow it.
pnoon 07:56 PM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by lenguamor:
Weirdest damn thread.
Yep. And definitely on the ToE radar. And that's not a good thing.
:-)
BHalbrooks 08:08 PM 03-09-2012
Why Peter?
Remo 08:10 PM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by cigarsmoker2543:
:-) And yes Canada was mentioned quite a bit in this thread, it's hard for me to even think that American Citizen's would even Visit let alone mention Canada in the Presence of US Solder's. I myself gave 26 yrs to Defending this great Country, and yes put myself in Harms way. please do not bring up the land of the DRAFT DODGER.

Thank YOu
WTF? Man, I thought maybe you could get through a discussion on your own topic but I guess not :-) I think you may be offending some of our Canadian BOTL's who were not draft dodgers :-)
pnoon 08:11 PM 03-09-2012
For one, it is on the edge of being political.
For two, folks seem ready to jump on one another.
For three, see "for one" and "for two"
pnoon 08:12 PM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
Why Peter?
Originally Posted by pnoon:
For one, it is on the edge of being political.
For two, folks seem ready to jump on one another.
For three, see "for one" and "for two"

Thank YOu

Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
WTF? Man, I thought maybe you could get through a discussion on your own topic but I guess not :-) I think you may be offending some of our Canadian BOTL's who were not draft dodgers :-)

I rest my case.
BHalbrooks 08:13 PM 03-09-2012
Hahaha touche
pnoon 08:15 PM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
Hahaha touche
This isn't my first rodeo. :-)
Remo 08:17 PM 03-09-2012
I am really starting to think that someone left the door open to a REAL Asylum and someone snuck out :-)
pnoon 08:21 PM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
I am really starting to think that someone left the door open to a REAL Asylum and someone snuck out :-)
You make it sound like you don't have a part in all of this, Mike.

Remo 08:25 PM 03-09-2012
You make it sound like you don't have a part in all of this, Mike.

I had posted about the topic, my only mention of Canada was if I could exchange US currency to spend...the rest came out of left field :-) But I will be done posting about Peter :-)
BHalbrooks 08:25 PM 03-09-2012
Could've fooled me :-)
Ok ok, I'm gonna :-)
CigarNut 08:29 PM 03-09-2012
I have to say, I hope the Embargo with Cuba never get's lifted. If this were to happen, It would turn into what I call an American strip mall.

Cuba is Awsome, Clean, Serene, Gorgeous. It's land is full of History and Tradition. I beleive that we need to keep the Wonder of it far away from American hands.

Enjoy a Cuban C'GAR when U can, BUT let the CUBAN'S enjoy CUBA

Thank YOu
I thought from your posted apologies that maybe you had learned something. Apparently I was wrong!

Why would you post such provocative statements? Regardless of the truth or falsness of what you say, what is the benefit of slinging sh!t in this wonderful forum, where we really do try to get along. Most people understand that just because one has an opinion on a topic does not mean that said opinon needs to be shared.

Do me and many others a favor. Please take your vitriol elsewhere...
pnoon 08:35 PM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
I thought from your posted apologies that maybe you had learned something. Apparently I was wrong!

Why would you post such provocative statements? Regardless of the truth or falsness of what you say, what is the benefit of slinging sh!t in this wonderful forum, where we really do try to get along. Most people understand that just because one has an opinion on a topic does not mean that said opinon needs to be shared.

Do me and many others a favor. Please take your vitriol elsewhere...
Back off, Cowboy.
MurphysLaw 08:36 PM 03-09-2012
I can't wait to see what the emoticon for C'GAR is going to be...
pnoon 08:45 PM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw:
I can't wait to see what the emoticon for C'GAR is going to be...
I don't anticipate there will be one.
I would ask EVERYONE to think before they post and keep in mind the effect of their posts will have on the amount of janitorial work the ToE do on a daily basis.

CA rocks. :-)
hotreds 08:47 PM 03-09-2012
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up