Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Cigars & cigarettes
LostAbbott 05:58 PM 03-05-2012
Never smoked anything till I had my first cigar in 2010 on my brothers raft trip. Cigarette smoke always gave me a migraine headache just being in a room with it. If I stayed too long I would puke... figure that was a good reason to never take it up.
Posted via Mobile Device
longknocker 06:24 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by bobarian:
:-)
:-):-)
MurphysLaw 06:32 PM 03-05-2012
My wife made me choose between hanging the tp under or her...sometimes you just have to compromise.
big a 07:25 PM 03-05-2012
OT: Cigars only

Originally Posted by icehog3:
Does anyone hang their toilet paper so that it comes under? Everyone seems to think that is strange, and that over the top is the only way to go. Your thoughts?
:-) the age old question. Over the top is the only way.
andromalius 07:29 PM 03-05-2012
I don't smoke cigarettes often; I've probably had less than a pack my entire life. Other than cigars, I smoke hookah (with tobacco, not the other stuff!).
Theo Cincy 08:32 PM 03-05-2012
Cigars only for me.
Sam Leccia 03:09 PM 03-08-2012
i enjoy both cigarettes and cigars....i wish i didn't smoke cigarettes but i've been around it my whole life.

like i said in the other post about this:

cigarettes=habit, cigars=hobby

but, if it burns...smoke it.
Jefft72 03:22 PM 03-08-2012
Smoked cigs throughout college and off and on after that for about 6 yrs. I would bum smokes throughout most of those 6 yrs since I had told myself that I had quit, but in social occasions, or when drinking, or when a buddy offered one I would oblige. The wife didn't approve so I wouldn't smoke at the house or even have a pack on me.

Since moving to Houston last year and taking up cigars seriously I no longer have a desire for a cig. The smell is even off putting for me. Have I kicked it or simply substituted for cigars? I don't know, but I am not too worried about it.

And, over. It's also the subject of serious debate in the house. I think my wife puts it under to annoy me.
Stephen 07:46 AM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Does anyone hang their toilet paper so that it comes under? Everyone seems to think that is strange, and that over the top is the only way to go. Your thoughts?
Originally Posted by massphatness:
I'm a big "hang under" guy, Tom. Grace and I squabble about it relentlessly.
Neanderthals. I use the three shells.
Jasonw560 09:32 PM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Neanderthals. I use the three shells.
:-) :-) Classic.
Weelok 09:51 PM 03-13-2012
Hmm I might be a little odd and I get funny looks from people but whatever. I chew some Copenhagen while smoking cigars because cigars lack that pick-me-up. In the mornings or if I'm working late I'll smoke a cigarette in between cigar puffs. Well, saying I smoke a cigarette isn't accurate. I power drag it to death. I actually had someone accuse me of smoking pot but I reassured them that it was just a Marlboro.

So for me it's Copenhagen, Marlboro, and cigars for the win.

Of course I could be lieing.
Jasonw560 10:04 PM 03-13-2012
Never smoked a cigarette in my life.

Too old to start now.
PuffPuffGive1 02:30 AM 03-14-2012
I had quit the cigarette habit for over a year until some things in my life started to really stress me out. Once that had passed, unfortunately, the habit stayed. But I was never really a hardcore smoker; never usually smoking more than 3 cigarettes a day unless I was buzzed or drunk.
cigarsmoker2543 08:36 AM 03-14-2012
Hay, How about CIGS VS GARS (HAHA) Goodmorning
14holestogie 08:42 AM 03-14-2012
Originally Posted by cigarsmoker2543:
Hay, How about CIGS VS GARS (HAHA) Goodmorning
Remember that David Spade bit on SNL where he's was playing a steward on the plane? What the H was that catch phrase again?
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up