Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>What Online Site Do You Purchase From?
FUEL 05:24 PM 05-14-2013
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
Almost all of my online shopping is done right here in the WTS... Lots of fun when it opens up to you as a new inmate :-)
Very much looking forward to it!
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:29 PM 05-14-2013
Atlantic Cigars, Famous, Smoke Shop, Smoke Inn, Cigars International, Cigar.com, New Havana Cigar, Tobacco Grove, Riverside Cigars, and any shop that has some maduros I'm looking for. :-)
[Reply]
milhouse 06:32 PM 05-14-2013
famous-smoke, cigarmonster, cigar.com, smokeinn, tobaccogrove mostly
[Reply]
Crownedone 10:13 AM 05-15-2013
The Devil knows my name...every month.
[Reply]
bstarrs 07:59 PM 06-07-2013
NC noob, and I just had a great first time experience with Atlantic Cigar. Will definitely be placing another order with them as soon as I can.
[Reply]
roro16 05:09 AM 06-08-2013
CI, cigar.com, Atlantic cigar, Emerson's, Federal cigar, Smoke Inn, Famous/Cigar monster.
[Reply]
MrClean 09:35 AM 06-08-2013
CI, Cigar.com, Tobacco Grove, CigarBid, Holts, Atlantic......all have been good to me.
[Reply]
jetsman2806 02:50 PM 06-08-2013
Since i am international i can only order from Atlantic Cigar & Mikescigars. from what i can tell they are the only ones that take international orders without a US billing address. (checked cbid , thompson & CI and none allow a non-us address)

although if any of u guys know of another site that does please inform me.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:30 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by jetsman2806:
Since i am international i can only order from Atlantic Cigar & Mikescigars. from what i can tell they are the only ones that take international orders without a US billing address. (checked cbid , thompson & CI and none allow a non-us address)

I spent a lot of time overseas and ended up using a mail forwarding service when dealing with a company that wouldn't ship overseas. The forwarding service gives you a P.O. Box address in the U.S. (my service was in Iowa). My package would get shipped to them and then forwarded to me, for a fee of course. It worked for APO/FPO addresses but I'm not sure if it would work for international street addresses. Worth a shot, though, as the forwarding fee was not excessive.
[Reply]
jetsman2806 08:04 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
I spent a lot of time overseas and ended up using a mail forwarding service when dealing with a company that wouldn't ship overseas. The forwarding service gives you a P.O. Box address in the U.S. (my service was in Iowa). My package would get shipped to them and then forwarded to me, for a fee of course. It worked for APO/FPO addresses but I'm not sure if it would work for international street addresses. Worth a shot, though, as the forwarding fee was not excessive.

i have a PO box in miami that i ship everything to (have done tons of internet shopping through amazon & ebay with no issues)but my credit card is not a US card, some of these sites dont accept international cards. the only ones i found that accept international cards are Atlantic & mike's.

once it reaches miami it is forwarded to me in trinidad by the shipper.
[Reply]
MUNKY 10:03 PM 06-08-2013
Smoke Inn, and big shout out to them on the sweet order I just got.
[Reply]
gbum 01:22 AM 06-09-2013
add cigarplace.biz to international shipping...
dealing with them for quite a while now...
[Reply]
jetsman2806 05:38 AM 06-09-2013
Originally Posted by gbum:
add cigarplace.biz to international shipping...
dealing with them for quite a while now...
thanks, will check them out :-)
[Reply]
CigarPlace 02:09 PM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by jetsman2806:

We here at CigarPlace.biz ship discreetly worldwide with or without a US billing address. We also ship to APO/FPO addresses as well.
[Reply]
pnoon 02:25 PM 08-14-2015
Originally Posted by CigarPlace:
We here at CigarPlace.biz ship discreetly worldwide with or without a US billing address. We also ship to APO/FPO addresses as well.
FYI-the post you responded to is 3 years old and that particular user has not been back to CA in over 2 years.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up