Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Confuse-atlantic price
gbum 04:19 AM 03-12-2012
Hi good day to all,
im thinking of buying my 1st box of nc which is 601 blue label... i try to put an order to atlantic,but the pricing make me confuse.i try to use thier email function but its not working.I choose to pm them through facebook pm,hoping the pm reach them.

the content was:
Originally Posted by :
Hi,
I am confuse about your pricing regarding 601 blue label toro maduro,
the price that you slash is $179.00,and the discount that you state is 56%.

if my calculation is right,the price suppose to be $78.76 after 56%discount.

But when i place an order,the price become $116.95.

with this i put a link to my print screen

please advice.
thank you
how bout you guys,do you guys facing this problem?
i'm waiting for their reply,meanwhile just wanna know you guys opinion.

thanks and have a nice day.
[Reply]
jledou 04:44 AM 03-12-2012
May have been a dyslexic typo as the price seems to be ~65%.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 07:24 AM 03-12-2012
Over half off.. Deal.

Let us know what comes from this.
[Reply]
DaBear 08:38 AM 03-12-2012
It may have something to do with shipping/taxes to a foreign country, assuming you had already put your shipping address in.
[Reply]
gbum 09:05 AM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by DaBear:
It may have something to do with shipping/taxes to a foreign country, assuming you had already put your shipping address in.
i don't think so,
as far as i aware... the shipping will be calculate right before confirming the order..

still waiting for the reply...
[Reply]
gbum 09:06 AM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
Over half off.. Deal.

Let us know what comes from this.
yup... nice deal..i've been eyeing this site for quite a while.. just waiting to get enough fund...

before this the price it rite around 78.99... just this week i notice the changes...
[Reply]
gbum 09:07 AM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by jledou:
May have been a dyslexic typo as the price seems to be ~65%.
no idea jay...:-)
[Reply]
gbum 09:52 AM 03-12-2012
ok,get the reply.
Originally Posted by :
Asyraf, I just spoke with our buyer. The 601 Blue Discount is now done. All of the closeout product has been sold. Any product that you see on that page is "new" product that we did not receive a closeout price on. The "56% Off" was an error that should have been removed once we sold through the rest of the 601 blue. There are still some sizes of 601 Red and 601 Green that are on close-out sale (50+%)

Sorry for the confusion..

Thanks,
GC
demmmaaaaa i miss the deal...:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
fencefixer 10:35 AM 03-12-2012
FWIW, there were 5-ers on monster which ended up being cheaper than AC's closeout price. They may reappear, just keep an eye out.
[Reply]
TJtorpedo 06:12 PM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by fencefixer:
FWIW, there were 5-ers on monster which ended up being cheaper than AC's closeout price. They may reappear, just keep an eye out.
That's what I jumped on. I hope it comes back, because it was an excellent deal.
[Reply]
thecatch83 07:02 PM 03-12-2012
I ordered two boxes of the Prominente's back in Feb......they are giving these sticks away at those prices might as well stock up!
[Reply]
gbum 09:59 PM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by thecatch83:
I ordered two boxes of the Prominente's back in Feb......they are giving these sticks away at those prices might as well stock up!
ty,you just killin me there...:-)
[Reply]
Weelok 10:38 PM 03-12-2012
Ok let me help explain cigar online ordering. When they say 56% off that is 56% off of MSRP which may at may not be posted; usually not as it creates confusion. The price in the cart is what you will pay with only one exception which is a coupon or discount code. Shipping is handled separately and may or may not be included depending usually on how much your spending. Simple? Er, maybe not.

Good luck my friend and I would pass on this purchase if I were you.
[Reply]
gbum 10:46 PM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Ok let me help explain cigar online ordering. When they say 56% off that is 56% off of MSRP which may at may not be posted; usually not as it creates confusion.
-dude,see the images... they do put the msrp,and they already replied.

The price in the cart is what you will pay with only one exception which is a coupon or discount code. Shipping is handled separately and may or may not be included depending usually on how much your spending. Simple? Er, maybe not.
and i already very aware of that.this is not my first time purchasing from the online merchant.

Good luck my friend and I would pass on this purchase if I were you.
thank you, as i stated above,i already miss the deal since they already closed the deal.

dudeee.... :-):-):-)
:-)
[Reply]
Weelok 11:09 PM 03-12-2012
Hahaha sorry! My bad as they posted MSRP and is indeed causing chaos and confusion. Well, sorry this buying experience turned bad. Would have been a great deal if the math wasn't fubar.
[Reply]
gbum 11:16 PM 03-12-2012
haha nvm,... just the website error..its over now...
[Reply]
fencefixer 09:29 AM 03-13-2012
Here you go, just now opened:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1229290
[Reply]
gbum 09:55 AM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by fencefixer:
Here you go, just now opened:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1229290
unfortunately
Originally Posted by :
Foreign Shipments
CigarBid does not ship outside of the United States.
thanks btw
[Reply]
Up