Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Dank cigars
Reaver2145 12:54 PM 03-10-2012
Im looking for your opinion on some good dank and brooding cigars.

ATM im smoking a RASCC and its just amazing as usual very earthy with hard wood,pepper and a fungal mushroom taste which i just love as it goes well with a strong espresso.

So as you guys are better versed with non-cubans than me what NC cigars can give me a smiler taste profile.
[Reply]
icehog3 12:59 PM 03-10-2012
If I could find an NC that I thought was close to a RASCC, I would go deep. Unfortunately, I have not.
[Reply]
Reaver2145 01:15 PM 03-10-2012
While i highly doubt a NC will be close to a cuban rascc there is nothing that you think even comes close to those flavours
[Reply]
lenguamor 02:12 PM 03-10-2012
Padrons have some of the profile you're describing, especially the "thousands" line. And although I have limited experience with Olivas, they also share some of those elements. Especially with some age.

Don't take that to mean that I think it's an exact match, just that they do have components which you describe.
[Reply]
Bax 03:56 PM 03-10-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
If I could find an NC that I thought was close to a RASCC, I would go deep. Unfortunately, I have not.
:-) Think he about summed it up.
[Reply]
CigarNut 04:34 PM 03-10-2012
Cubans are different from Non Cubans. Within NC's Nicaragan's are different from Dominicans, which are different than Hondurans, etc.

Rather than trying to find similarities try to capitalize on the unique qualities of each region and find something that you like that way... Just my :-)
[Reply]
Up