Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Tucson B&M?
Dukeuni 08:50 PM 03-05-2012
I am going to be in Tucson Arizona next week and was wondering if there are any good B&M's that I should check out for rare or hard to find sticks. Also, any good cigar lounges to hang out if I end up having a free night to go out?
[Reply]
racerX 09:26 PM 03-05-2012
Haven't been, but I found this for you. http://jerryscigars.net/cigar/store/7.php
Go Beavs
[Reply]
ninjavanish 05:35 AM 03-06-2012
Anthony's Cigar Emporium is the best there is in Tucson... And among the best in the country IMHO
[Reply]
Dukeuni 09:05 AM 03-06-2012
Thanks for the feedback guys.

It looks like Anthony's Cigar Emporium is right down the street from my hotel!
[Reply]
SvilleKid 09:36 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by ninjavanish:
Anthony's Cigar Emporium is the best there is in Tucson... And among the best in the country IMHO
I can Second this! Smoked in their lounge many times!
[Reply]
ninjavanish 09:52 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by Dukeuni:
Thanks for the feedback guys.

It looks like Anthony's Cigar Emporium is right down the street from my hotel!
You must be staying at the Hilton then?

Try the metropolitan grill over there in that same shopping area as Anthony's. Good food. Nice atmosphere.

Or the pizza joint La Madrina 2 doors down has great pizza.

If you're looking for a good Reuben or sandwich of any other type, or even a nice breakfast, The village bakery 4 doors down is a must.

Also, if you need a nip of a libation, plaza liqours is right there too. Great selection and the guy behind the counter knows more about rum than anyone I've ever met.
[Reply]
goomer 09:56 AM 03-06-2012
There's a few Anthony's in Tucson. IMHO the best for lounge smoking is the one that used to be the Tinder Box. I've burned a few there and always enjoyed the company and there's two TV's in case no one else is there smoking.
[Reply]
Dukeuni 08:23 PM 03-14-2012
I went by Anthonys on Monday night. Only had 45 minutes, so I picked up a viaje shotgun shell, and smoked only about 2/3 of it before I had to run off. Lots of great sticks and a nice place to hang out. I plan to go back Thursday night and watch some basketball and try some new sticks.

Thanks for all of the suggestions!
[Reply]
Up