Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>Inauguration smoke
GaraBato 07:16 AM 01-19-2009
Just throwing out a line to find out what others are going to be smoking in their favorite pipes in celebration of the swearing in of the new Chief tomorrow.

I'm planning a bowl or two of golden cavendish in the meerschaum a friend brougt me from Iraq last year. A glass of single malt or maybe a good aged rum to complement, of course.

So what'll be in your bowl tomorrow night?

Scott
Curly Cut 08:17 AM 01-19-2009
i'm gonna try to smoke something super strong, in hopes that i am knocked out for the next 4 years. :-)
edit: i don't see why tomorrow is any different than any other day. i don't recall smoking anything special any other Jan 20th.
Tombstone 08:37 AM 01-19-2009
Originally Posted by Curly Cut:
i'm gonna try to smoke something super strong, in hopes that i am knocked out for the next 4 years. :-)
edit: i don't see why tomorrow is any different than any other day. i don't recall smoking anything special any other Jan 20th.
:-):-)
Slow Triathlete 09:13 AM 01-19-2009
Not really planning anything special for the inauguration. Probably some of my usual Scottish Cake and then follow it up with a cigar.
schnell987 09:27 AM 01-19-2009
:-):-):-):-)
JaKaacH 11:34 AM 01-19-2009
:-)

I think I will go out to my lawn mower and scrape off some caked on grass clippings from under the deck and smoke that in honor of the new chief...:-) :-)
SvilleKid 11:37 AM 01-19-2009
Going to smoke some of those free bailout greenbacks that will be going to all in the world.
Cigarmark 12:00 PM 01-19-2009
Originally Posted by JaKaacH:

I think I will go out to my lawn mower and scrape off some caked on grass clippings from under the deck and smoke that in honor of the new chief...:-) :-)
Maybe if your lucky, your mower will pick up some dog crap!:-)
DrDubzz 12:03 PM 01-19-2009
I was going to not smoke, to celebrate that I won't be able to afford anymore tobacco for a while
GoatLocker 12:19 PM 01-19-2009
:-) Crack
mmblz 12:22 PM 01-19-2009
I closed this thread before it completely hit the crapper.
Remember that our "no politics" rule applies even when a thread is not directly or inherently political.

PS - the original post was fine, if only the rest of you could have resisted the political "commentary".
Up