« First < 646545556 575866 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
Porch Dweller 10:36 AM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Alien.

"Get away from her, you b@tch!!"
Aliens

Man1: Hey, Sweden!
Man2: They're not Swedish, Mac. They're Norwegian.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:42 AM 09-19-2015
The Thing (Kurt Russell version).

"He killed twelve people, wounded twenty three more, stole six cars, most of them Ferraris. Robbed eight banks, six supermarkets, four jewelery stores and a candy shop. Six of the ones he killed he carved up with a butcher knife. Two of them were kids. He did all that in two weeks. If anyone deserves to go that way, it sure in the hell was him."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:40 PM 09-25-2015
Originally Posted by icehog3:
The Thing (Kurt Russell version).

"He killed twelve people, wounded twenty three more, stole six cars, most of them Ferraris. Robbed eight banks, six supermarkets, four jewelery stores and a candy shop. Six of the ones he killed he carved up with a butcher knife. Two of them were kids. He did all that in two weeks. If anyone deserves to go that way, it sure in the hell was him."
The Hidden

"You FU#KING bite me?!?! Bring it on sex machine! "

or

"Now, let's kill that f#@king band. "
[Reply]
jonumberone 06:18 AM 09-26-2015
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
The Hidden

"You FU#KING bite me?!?! Bring it on sex machine! "

or

"Now, let's kill that f#@king band. "
From Dusk to Dawn

"Danbury wasn't a prison, it was a crime school. I went in with a Bachelor of marijuana, came out with a Doctorate of cocaine."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:04 PM 09-26-2015
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
From Dusk to Dawn

"Danbury wasn't a prison, it was a crime school. I went in with a Bachelor of marijuana, came out with a Doctorate of cocaine."
Blow (phrasing...boom...nailed it!)

Originally Posted by :
I'm so damned fast I can wake up at the crack of dawn, rob two banks, a train and a stage coach, shoot the tail feathers off a duck's ass at 300 feet, and still be back in bed before you wake up next to me.

[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:59 PM 09-29-2015
the quick and the dead

[IMG]And remember I went up to your room afterwards and you were dressed in chick's clothes? Yeah, you had on this black bra with tassels! You were dancing in front of a mirror with this kinda zebra skin jockstrap. Remember how I screamed at you when you started coming on to me? And I just said 'Jesus stop it Joe, I'm ashamed of you!'[/IMG]
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:32 AM 09-30-2015
Slap Shot

"What...are you nuts? We had pancakes for breakfast. Gotta go to a place I can get a shot and a beer, steak, maybe, not more f----n' pancakes, c'mon."
[Reply]
QUAZY50 10:55 AM 09-30-2015
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
Slap Shot

"What...are you nuts? We had pancakes for breakfast. Gotta go to a place I can get a shot and a beer, steak, maybe, not more f----n' pancakes, c'mon."
Fargo

"The problem with real life is there's no danger music."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 05:52 PM 10-09-2015
Originally Posted by QUAZY50:
Fargo

"The problem with real life is there's no danger music."
Cable Guy

"We've known each other for a long time. I don't believe in magic, a lot of superstitious hocus pocus. I'm going after a find of incredible historical significance, you're talking about the boogie man. Besides, you know what a cautious fellow I am."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:12 PM 10-09-2015
The RRRRRRRRRRRaaaaaaaaaaaiders of the Lost Ark

Originally Posted by :
Your true love lives. And you marry another. True Love saved her in the Fire Swamp, and she treated it like garbage. And that’s what she is, the Queen of Refuse. So bow down to her if you want, bow to her. Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo.

[Reply]
joatmon 10:36 PM 10-09-2015
The Princess Bride.

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me!"
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:02 AM 10-10-2015
Originally Posted by joatmon:
The Princess Bride.

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me!"
A great line from Watchmen.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony."
[Reply]
joatmon 07:45 AM 10-10-2015
Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Man I haven't known any of theses, now I've got two in a row.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:23 PM 10-12-2015
Originally Posted by joatmon:
Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Man I haven't known any of theses, now I've got two in a row.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

They exited out the front door. They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a ****ing ambush.

This was a ****ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!

There was a firefight!
[Reply]
mhailey 10:05 PM 10-12-2015
Boondock Saints.

"I might never have liked you. Point of fact, I despise you. But that doesn't suggest I don't respect you. Dying in our sleep is a luxury our kind is rarely afforded. My gift to you."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:48 AM 10-13-2015
Originally Posted by mhailey:
Boondock Saints.

"I might never have liked you. Point of fact, I despise you. But that doesn't suggest I don't respect you. Dying in our sleep is a luxury our kind is rarely afforded. My gift to you."
Kill Bill Vol 1

"We have orders in hand. Those orders are to make a pre-emptive launch. Every second that we lose increases the chances that by the time our missiles arrive, their silos could be empty because they've flown their birds and struck us first."
[Reply]
jonumberone 07:24 AM 10-13-2015
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:

"We have orders in hand. Those orders are to make a pre-emptive launch. Every second that we lose increases the chances that by the time our missiles arrive, their silos could be empty because they've flown their birds and struck us first."
Crimson Tide

"You listened to my phone calls?"
"No! No! No! Honey I would never do that! I'd never do that! I... I just read the transcripts, that's all."
[Reply]
mhailey 12:35 PM 10-15-2015
Crimson Tide

"No! No! No! Honey I would never do that! I'd never do that! I... I just read the transcripts, that's all."
I'll take a stab at it. True Lies????

I don't know if it is right so I'm not posting a quote yet.
[Reply]
OmniDragon 03:13 PM 10-24-2015
Crimson Tide

The Aviator

New quote:

"Why is the rabbit unafraid?"
"He's smarter than the panther."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 01:42 PM 10-27-2015
Originally Posted by OmniDragon:
The Aviator

New quote:

"Why is the rabbit unafraid?"
"He's smarter than the panther."
The Edge