Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Perdomo Cuban Parejo Rothchild
AUguy 10:27 PM 07-31-2010
I am just getting started with cigars and this is my first review so don't expect much and feel free to share your thoughts on this cigar if you have tried any.

This is the first Perdomo I have tried that came with a best of Perdomo sampler I got earlier in the week.

Strength: Full
Size: 4 3/4 * 50
Wrapper: Maduro

Before I got started I checked for soft spots and found none. After the cut it pulled nice and easy.

It had a nice mild to medium spiciness to it from start to finish. The ash held on for just over 2 inches before it fell off. It burned evenly all the way down.

In my limited experience with cigars I have already noticed that I am very fond of Nicaraguan tobacco so I really enjoyed this smoke. It was not quite as intense as the Nicaraguan Tatuajes that I have smoked though.

Overall this was a good smoke. Not my favorite but good enough for me to get a few to keep in my humidor. I have another one of these that came with the sample pack. I will try it in a few weeks and if it is as good as this one I may pick up a box. I have already looked online and found some boxes of 20 for around 70 bucks.
[Reply]
kelmac07 11:05 PM 07-31-2010
Nice review Bill!!!
[Reply]
Up