Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Warped Cigars Abydos
elderboy02 06:00 PM 10-20-2008
Date: 10/20/08

Cigar: Warped Cigars Abydos (6 x 48)

Cost: Free because the owner of Warped Cigars gave it to me to review. Normally they are $4.35 each or $21.75 for a 5 pack at http://www.warpedcigars.com/abydos.htm

Drink: Coke (The best cola out there)

Appearance: This has an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper.

Pre-light: Had a floral scent to it.

Taste of the cigar: This was a very complex cigar. I picked up flavors that were nutty, sweet, and creamy.

Construction: Held an long ash. The draw was just a tad tight. The cigar had a razor sharp burn and didn't require any touchups.

Strength: This was a medium flavored cigar.

Summary: This cigar was very good. I would buy this again. I prefer the Anubis to the Abydos. I give this a 8.5/10
[Reply]
sikk50 06:53 PM 10-20-2008
Warped is a good guy, one day I'll have to order some of his cigars
[Reply]
worrlord 07:04 PM 10-20-2008
I too have had the pleasure of sampling cigars from Warped, courtesy of the owner. Haven't had the Abydos yet, but I enjoyed the Anubis immensely, and at under $5, they're incredibly hard to beat.
[Reply]
Ratters 07:51 PM 10-20-2008
You beat me to it. :-) Mine just showed up today. :-) I'll try and get my review up tomorrow. He also sent me a connecticut Anibus to try, so we'll see how that goes. Nice review :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:37 PM 10-20-2008
I just got this Abydos today Ratters. :-)

I loved the Anubis Habano Corona Gorda. I would love to buy some, but they are out right now.
[Reply]
warpedcigars 09:56 PM 10-20-2008
Thanks for the review!

Dont worry, wont be much longer till I re stock on them :-):.
[Reply]
Mark C 05:23 AM 10-21-2008
Nice review. I've been keeping an eye on the Warped reviews lately, sounds like they're worth a shot.
[Reply]
WyGuy 02:01 PM 10-21-2008
With all of the great reviews of Warped Cigars, I decided to order a couple 5 packs of the Anubis and Abydos. And guess what they arrived today! Can't wait to try these guys out, though I definitly want to try the Anubis!
[Reply]
Up