Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>perdomo (2) exponente maduro
tnip23 03:22 PM 10-20-2008
I wasn't planning on reviewing this cigar, but it was such a nice smoke, I decided to share. I got this in a PIF on the old board and it is the first perdomo of any kind I have had.

I enjoyed this cigar with a glass of Folie a deux, Menage a trois red wine. The cigar, a 6x43 long corona and the wine complimented each other very well.

The cigar was complex in that it was a spice and flavor bomb, there were nuances of cinnamon, cayenne, cocoa, almond, and black cherry. It was not a cigar that changed much from beginnng to end though other than intensifying the same flavors.

The burn and ash were perfect throughout, and this was a finger-burner. I haven't been enjoying many maduros lately other than padrons so this was a real pleasant surprise.

I would definitley smoke one of these again and will probably seek some out in the near future if I can find any.:-)
[Reply]
BlackIrish 03:25 PM 10-20-2008
Cool! I've got a 5pk that I picked up at auction. It's been resting comfortably for a few months, and I'm looking forward to firing one up.

Thanks for the review.

BlackIrish
[Reply]
zmancbr 03:38 PM 10-20-2008
Nice... I might have to pick some of these up since they sound good! I was wondering how they were gonna be!
[Reply]
Up