Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Ron Stacy Sultan Signature Cigar
Remo 01:04 AM 08-30-2012
Not much of a review guy but just had to put this out there...got home from work and wanted a quick smoke, I knew I had a smallish cigar that was given to me but I can't remember by whom (sorry) I actually had put it in my fishing cigar stash, PC size I think, pulled it out and looked at the band Ron Stacy Signature, no idea who that is.

Took off the cello, clipped the head and lit it up, nice spice right off the bat, draw was a bit tight but with this small RG I figured it might be, anyways first 1/2 inch was a spicy/grassy taste which was not really to my liking but I forged ahead and boy am I glad I did! After that 1/2 inch this cigar did a 180 degree turn and it was fantastic.

Flavor profile changed to a dark cherry/leathery taste and I swear that the smoke coming off the foot smelled like cinnamon apples, I must have said WOW out loud 10 times while I smoked this cigar. The flavor just kept getting better and better, tons of thick smoke and a nice tight salt and pepper ash, burn was spot on and it stayed about medium body the whole time.

This is why I love smoking cigars, to find something that you have no expectations and it turns out to be an incredible cigar...I will look into these smokes asap! And to whomever sent me this smoke...thank you and please send more :-)

Pic stolen from the web so you can see the band.

Attached:
[Reply]
Mentallyrechartd 03:31 AM 08-30-2012
Cinnamon apples? Now THAT is a new one! I'll have to pick a few up. Any idea of the price point?
[Reply]
BlkDrew 05:00 AM 08-30-2012
http://sultan-cigar.com/

From what I found 10-15$ per stick.
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:25 AM 08-30-2012
Sounds like a winner Mike...thanks for sharing. :-) :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 03:44 PM 08-30-2012
Thanks for the review Mike.
[Reply]
pektel 03:58 PM 08-30-2012
Hmmm... I wonder where you got that from?

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56658 :-)

Great review. FYI, the exact dimensions of the cigar is 4 3/4" x 42rg, and is called the Signature Corona.
[Reply]
Remo 05:15 PM 08-30-2012
I thought that came from you bro, thanks Peter!!!!!
[Reply]
pektel 01:11 PM 08-31-2012
No prob. Glad you enjoyed it. :-)
[Reply]
Up