Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Nub holder?
audio1der 09:21 AM 07-29-2011
The Sweetness clip. Fashioned by a great BOTL, Sweetness. those who know him, love him (and his handmade clips)

Also, if you have access to medical tools/supplies, these "towel clips' lock closed, never rust and hold a stogie perfectly, more comfortably than anything I've ever tried.
Attached: Sweetness_Clip.jpg (41.9 KB) towelclip.jpg (10.6 KB) 
[Reply]
shilala 09:44 AM 07-29-2011
I immediately thought "roach clip". Remember when they gave away roach clips with a big wad of feathers hanging off of them as prizes at all the fairs and carnivals? That's the one I thought of.
Then I thought of the metal corn cob holders that someone posted.
I have no use because my cigars tell me when they're out. All the slobber takes care of that. It's a natural defense against burning my lips.
[Reply]
jjirons69 10:04 AM 07-29-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
I immediately thought "roach clip". Remember when they gave away roach clips with a big wad of feathers hanging off of them as prizes at all the fairs and carnivals? That's the one I thought of.

Scott, those were for the girls and they were supposed to be clipped in their hair. I bet you guys also made bongs out of cans. :-)
[Reply]
dwoodward 01:31 PM 07-29-2011
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:

Go RAMBO style!
Just what every man needs. A nice relaxing cigar paired with a huge can of Monster. :-)

:-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 02:04 PM 07-29-2011
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
Just what every man needs. A nice relaxing cigar paired with a huge can of Monster. :-)

:-)
And a knife!
[Reply]
shilala 02:08 PM 07-29-2011
Originally Posted by jjirons69:

Scott, those were for the girls and they were supposed to be clipped in their hair. I bet you guys also made bongs out of cans. :-)
That's them, Jamie. A can and the screen out of the sink faucet was perfectly acceptable. :-)
[Reply]
Hippiebrian 11:29 AM 08-01-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
That's them, Jamie. A can and the screen out of the sink faucet was perfectly acceptable. :-)
Actually, just a can and a pocketknife, or an apple and a pocketknife of a...
I was an industrious little stoner once. Now I'm not even very industrious...old age sucks.:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up