Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Entertainment>Rachel Getting Married : WORST movie ever
mrreindeer 07:38 PM 01-25-2009
I don't have a lot of time on my hands because I'm about to run to the bathroom to :-) . I must love my wife a lot because I sat through this horrible, horrible stupid & pointless movie. I can't even believe Anne Hathaway is nominated to get an Oscar for Best Actress for this piece of trash. What the hell was it about anyway? Nevermind, I don't care.

Discuss.

Seriously, I'm offended by having to pay to watch this. Throughout the entire flick, I sat wondering when the hell the movie was actually going to start. I can't stand it. I'm sick. I must go now.

But really, this movie makes me so upset....I'm livid. Awful, AWFUL. And if she gets the Oscar, I'll eat my hat.
[Reply]
FEAR 07:42 PM 01-25-2009
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
I don't have a lot of time on my hands because I'm about to run to the bathroom to :-) . I must love my wife a lot because I sat through this horrible, horrible stupid & pointless movie. I can't even believe Anne Hathaway is nominated to get an Oscar for Best Actress for this piece of trash. What the hell was it about anyway? Nevermind, I don't care.

Discuss.

Seriously, I'm offended by having to pay to watch this. Throughout the entire flick, I sat wondering when the hell the movie was actually going to start. I can't stand it. I'm sick. I must go now.

But really, this movie makes me so upset....I'm livid. Awful, AWFUL. And if she gets the Oscar, I'll eat my hat.

I'll wait for The **** version to come out. Thanks for warning:-)
[Reply]
Cigary 08:26 PM 01-25-2009
Lol David,,,you need to see one of my movies and it doesn't have Ann Hathaway in it at all,,,as a matter of fact I think it might be one of those look alikes and she has a twin sister who,,,uh,,,well,,,,they're sisters and are very close.
[Reply]
ucla695 06:35 AM 01-26-2009
Yikes. Thanks for the warning. I'll avoid this one at all costs.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 08:18 AM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Cigary:
Lol David,,,you need to see one of my movies and it doesn't have Ann Hathaway in it at all,,,as a matter of fact I think it might be one of those look alikes and she has a twin sister who,,,uh,,,well,,,,they're sisters and are very close.

:-):-):-) Gary, now THAT sounds like a must-see!

So, we watched this in the hotel room last night and I usually sleep really really well in those nice comfy beds but this time, I was so worked up by losing two hours of my life while I was forced to sit through this that I couldn't catch a wink. Okay, I exaggerate, I caught about twelve winks, no more.

Seriously, the WORST movie of '09. Hell, '08, '07, '06 and '05. I'd like someone to chime in who has seen it as well. I usually give movies the benefit of the doubt, but not this one.

The entire thing was pointless.

It was like if a camera crew followed me on one of my most boring days and just filmed me doing my thing. It seriously was the most uninteresting thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

And I'm seriously upset about it. Not quite sure why it's having this much of an impact on me but I've never hated anything quite the same.
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:27 AM 01-26-2009
:-) Tell us how you really feel :-)
[Reply]
mrreindeer 08:45 AM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
:-) Tell us how you really feel :-)
I really enjoyed it. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 09:14 AM 01-26-2009
It's no "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2". Nothing can ever come close to that movie.

MCS
[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:52 AM 01-29-2009
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
karmaz00 10:20 AM 01-29-2009
lol thanks for the heads up
[Reply]
mrreindeer 10:22 AM 02-21-2009
Tomorrow's the day....she better not win.... :-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 11:21 AM 02-21-2009
need a video of you eating your hat.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:09 PM 02-22-2009
oooooooof..........movin' on from Heath to Anne....she better not, I swear...
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 09:16 PM 02-22-2009
I'm sorry you had to see that movie,you gotta get that man card stamped fast before its too late.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:19 PM 02-22-2009
Originally Posted by sonic_mike:
I'm sorry you had to see that movie,you gotta get that man card stamped fast before its too late.
Seriously...I just want to talk to someone who actually thought this film was any good....if there's anyone out there....how the hell can she even be nominated???
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 09:25 PM 02-22-2009
I hear ya, have you seen the movie Havoc? she's in it and its actually not that bad.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:27 PM 02-22-2009
I haven't......I like her.....I just hated her in this movie....and I hated the movie....it was seriously the WORST movie I've ever seen and I just find it incomprehensible that people (whoever they are) liked it.....and here we go....best actress....let's see here...
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 09:32 PM 02-22-2009
I haven't......I like her.....I just hated her in this movie....and I hated the movie....it was seriously the WORST movie I've ever seen and I just find it incomprehensible that people (whoever they are) liked it.....and here we go....best actress....let's see here...
two hats?
[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:32 PM 02-22-2009
THANK GOD!!!!!! Congrats Kate Winslet & let us never speak again of 'Rachel Getting Married'.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 09:33 PM 02-22-2009
thank god!!!!!! Congrats kate winslet & let us never speak again of 'rachel getting married'.
hmm let me see
BOOOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up