Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 41 of 181
« First < 31394041 42435191141 > Last »
Entertainment>What's the last movie you watched II?
CigarSquid 10:08 AM 11-25-2012
Yesterday, while I was super sick, I watched Chernobyl Diaries with my sister and her BF.

It was a good movie.. Ended a little weird.. Just ended!
[Reply]
fairladyz33 11:03 AM 11-25-2012
Skyfall last night. Awesome movie is awesome! Loved the opening sequence, they picked the perfect singer in Adele for the song. Seeing Javier Bardem as a Bond villain was worth the price of admission. He's such a talented actor and he absolutely nailed the part in this movie. Without getting into spoilers, his introduction was so memorable and I wished I could've skipped back to see it again in the theater lol. Might go see it again it was so good.
[Reply]
CigarNut 11:21 AM 11-25-2012
Originally Posted by fairladyz33:
Skyfall last night. Awesome movie is awesome! Loved the opening sequence, they picked the perfect singer in Adele for the song. Seeing Javier Bardem as a Bond villain was worth the price of admission. He's such a talented actor and he absolutely nailed the part in this movie. Without getting into spoilers, his introduction was so memorable and I wished I could've skipped back to see it again in the theater lol. Might go see it again it was so good.
Agreed!
[Reply]
stevefrench 01:31 PM 11-25-2012
Love Crazy
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:51 PM 11-25-2012
Bad Ass
[Reply]
Gophernut 03:44 PM 11-25-2012
Star Wars Episode I, II, III, IV. Will watch V, and VI yet tonight. Good job Spike channel!
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:51 PM 11-25-2012
Finding Nemo :-) :-)
[Reply]
Taki 12:05 AM 11-26-2012
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Very good movie!
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:21 AM 11-26-2012
Originally Posted by Taki:

Very good movie!
You should check out the original, Swedish movies as well. They are subtitled (I know - dirty words) but they are also very good.
[Reply]
msobo32 09:57 AM 11-26-2012
John Carter - Not bad
Age of Dragons - Not good ... a lot of over-acting by Danny Glover
Arthur Christmas
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 09:57 AM 11-26-2012
Christmas Vacation. The season has started.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:07 AM 11-26-2012
Originally Posted by Taki:

Very good movie!
:-):-)

Originally Posted by CigarNut:
You should check out the original, Swedish movies as well. They are subtitled (I know - dirty words) but they are also very good.

I tried to watch the swedish versions but I can't read subtitles and watch the movie at the same time :-)
[Reply]
dave 10:50 AM 11-26-2012
Argo - pretty good, but could have waited for DVD. I must admit that everyone I've talked to liked it much more than I. Just never felt 'real enough' for me. Hard to put my finger on it...maybe I was in wrong mindset, but it never grabbed me like it did others.

Streamed The Game on Netflix - I like Michael Douglas, but this one didn't quite do it for me, either. Great premise - just fell a little short. Maybe my lack of imagination wouldn't keep me from saying 'huh?' right on through the ending.
[Reply]
VersionX 02:13 PM 11-26-2012
Just watched Red State by Kevin Smith the other night. Anyone catch it? It's so vastly different from his other work, you'd never know it was Mr. View Askew himself who directed it.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 02:41 PM 11-26-2012
Originally Posted by VersionX:
Just watched Red State by Kevin Smith the other night. Anyone catch it? It's so vastly different from his other work, you'd never know it was Mr. View Askew himself who directed it.
Found it highly entertaining. And I forgot he directed it.
[Reply]
msobo32 09:37 AM 11-27-2012
Originally Posted by IBQTEE1:
Christmas Vacation. The season has started.
Eddie: [Overwhelmed, almost choking on his eggnog] Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving throughout the entire year.

Not Christmas til I watch it at least once.:-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 11:21 PM 11-27-2012
Eragon. Better than I expected; not near as good as it should have been...
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 04:12 AM 11-28-2012
Lincoln not really what I expected it was all about the 13th amendment.....but very well acted.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:31 AM 11-28-2012

The movie had it's funny moments and touching moments and super dull moments.
I can look at Keira Knightly all day long though, she is adorable.
[Reply]
irratebass 08:42 AM 11-28-2012
Originally Posted by dave:
Streamed The Game on Netflix - I like Michael Douglas, but this one didn't quite do it for me, either. Great premise - just fell a little short. Maybe my lack of imagination wouldn't keep me from saying 'huh?' right on through the ending.
Saw this in the theaters when it was release (i'm a HUGE David Fincher fan) this movie left me breathless.....I mean every emotion was pulled out of me in the course of that film.....too bad you didn't enjoy it that much.

Originally Posted by VersionX:
Man, I really want to see this, I thought KS last couple of movies sucked (Zack & Miri & Copout (good lord did that suck!!!)) but when I heard he was doing a horror movie I was all in, but alas it never showed in theaters here.

For me it was Our Idiot Brother, I didn't hate it....I didn't think it was as funny as I was expecting, but I still enjoyed it for what it was and Zooey Deschanel as a lesbian :-) and Elizabeth Banks looked just like Parker Posey, I like her as a blonde better.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 181
« First < 31394041 42435191141 > Last »
Up