Go Seahawks!
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 06:09 PM 09-24-2012
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Go Seahawks!
...:-):-)
[Reply]
LostAbbott 07:23 PM 09-24-2012
Boom! Four sacks already!!! Go Hawks... hell we are already doing the "discount double check"!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
LostAbbott 07:25 PM 09-24-2012
We'll find em' Mychal:-) So, who's your backup???[/quote]

Well we have your old backup who was to good/expensive for you to hold on to. Seems to be a trend guess we just need to pull your qb coach over next.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
LostAbbott 07:42 PM 09-24-2012
Did we really just have two guys wide open deep? Woot Woot!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:08 PM 09-24-2012
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Go Seahawks!
:-)
[Reply]
LostAbbott 08:27 PM 09-24-2012
How many cigars do I get for calling Rogers dirt time?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 09:30 PM 09-24-2012
I don't care for these temporary refs. Both sides are receiving the lousy calls:-)

Originally Posted by LostAbbott:
How many cigars do I get for calling Rogers dirt time?
Posted via Mobile Device
Nada...:-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 09:41 PM 09-24-2012
Time out... 57 seconds, I need some Tums....
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 09:50 PM 09-24-2012
What a bunch of baloney:-)

How in the hell can you may a touchdown call when the players backs are to you Ref #26?

What a bunch of Crapola!!!
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:55 PM 09-24-2012
I was supporting the Seahawks, but this was ugly -- the refs did a dis-service to both teams and the fans as I think the Packers got robbed at the end...
[Reply]
TJarv 09:59 PM 09-24-2012
The officiating is getting worse with every game
[Reply]
mkarnold1 10:00 PM 09-24-2012
The NFL rulebook clearly states in Article 3, section 5
Item 5: Simultaneous Catch. If a pass is caught simultaneously by two eligible opponents, and both players retain it, the ball belongs to the passers.
[Reply]
LostAbbott 10:20 PM 09-24-2012
Originally Posted by mkarnold1:
Item 5: Simultaneous Catch. If a pass is caught simultaneously by two eligible opponents, and both players retain it, the ball belongs to the passers.
Yes, it is clear that the announcers were biases against the Seahawks. With that said I know the fairly call opi on the last play of the game but Tates push off was blatant and completely unnessary.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
dwoodward 10:33 PM 09-24-2012
You need to read further into the playbook. It also states that if one party has the ball before the other party then the ball belongs to the original party.

They have been showing the replay non stop for the last hour, it's blatantly obvious that Jennings had the ball first. So according to the rule book, it's an interception.

It is what it is now. But I hope and pray for the sake of the NFL that the ref strike ends. These back up refs are horrible, not just that call, but a lot of call thru the game. The integrity of the entire league is at stake when these kind of things happen.
[Reply]
TJarv 10:38 PM 09-24-2012
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
You need to read further into the playbook. It also states that if one party has the ball before the other party then the ball belongs to the original party.

They have been showing the replay non stop for the last hour, it's blatantly obvious that Jennings had the ball first. So according to the rule book, it's an interception.

It is what it is now. But I hope and pray for the sake of the NFL that the ref strike ends. These back up refs are horrible, not just that call, but a lot of call thru the game. The integrity of the entire league is at stake when these kind of things happen.
X2
[Reply]
Stephen 10:43 PM 09-24-2012
Except it wasn't caught simultaneously. And that speaks nothing of the blatant OPI where Tate shoves Shields to the ground right before he jumps for the ball.

Russell Wilson; first player in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.
[Reply]
Stephen 10:56 PM 09-24-2012
Simultaneous Catch. If a pass is caught simultaneously by two eligible opponents, and both players retain it, the ball belongs to the passers. It is not a simultaneous catch if a player gains control first and an opponent subsequently gains joint control. If the ball is muffed after simultaneous touching by two such players, all the players of the passing team become eligible to catch the loose ball.

[Reply]
dwoodward 11:03 PM 09-24-2012
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Simultaneous Catch. If a pass is caught simultaneously by two eligible opponents, and both players retain it, the ball belongs to the passers. It is not a simultaneous catch if a player gains control first and an opponent subsequently gains joint control. If the ball is muffed after simultaneous touching by two such players, all the players of the passing team become eligible to catch the loose ball.

Thank you Stephen, that's pretty much the rule I was referring too. I hate it when people cut out parts of rules to try to make their point. Shame on you mkarnold1... that's all I can say.
[Reply]
bigunit66 11:07 PM 09-24-2012
I agree with Rodgers..."That was awful, thats all I have to say."
[Reply]
Page 15 of 33
« First < 5131415 161725 > Last »
Up