Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 42 of 91
« First < 32404142 434452 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>pnoon's what cigar did you smoke today VII?
Weelok 06:58 PM 03-19-2020

[Reply]
TXRebel 08:55 PM 03-19-2020
Neanderthal

Mr. Brownstone

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 05:05 AM 03-20-2020

2007 Partagas Coronas Gordas Anejados - very nice! First half was a little uninspiring but the 2nd half is awesome. :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 09:09 AM 03-21-2020

Southern Draw Firethorn Toro - well, well, well....Another fine cigar by Southern Draw. Definitely not my favorite by them but it's good! This one is especially peppery and spicy at the start and while it mellows about an inch in, the spicy pepperiness sticks around throughout the entire cigar. Really only hitting medium body at most however so I'd recommend it as a post-breakfast or lunch cigar. If you think you would enjoy a medium bodied cigar with a peppery spiced honey profile, check this one out.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 01:41 PM 03-21-2020

CLE Corojo Robusto -a no nonsense primarily Honduran all Corojo blend, medium-full with plenty of spice and flavor!
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 01:57 PM 03-21-2020
Last Call Habano Torp
Punch Chop Suey lancero
[Reply]
icehog3 06:26 PM 03-21-2020
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 02:56 PM 03-22-2020

Espinosa Las 6 Provincias LHB Toro - the governor of the state of Ohio just declared a stay at home order until April 6th so I figured I'd celebrate with a fine cigar by one of my favorite blenders!! Not so sure I'll be able to afford them for a while after not working for 2 weeks but hey, what the hell!

For the record I'll probably be posting here even more often for the next 2 weeks. So you can expect plenty more unnecessary cigar mini-reviews and other assorted inane babbling! :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 08:58 AM 03-23-2020

Ashton Symmetry Toro - oh boy where to start with this one...it's a delicious cigar but my god is it expensive for what it is imo. With that in mind, for the price there should always be consistent draws on these cigars yet this one was absolutely plugged...so plugged in fact, if I didn't have a perfecdraw tool to loosen it up, I would have had to pitch it. Completely unacceptable for a cigar that pricey...but aside from that it is a very tasty cigar! The current box I have was gifted to me, but I can say that I'll never buy more unless deeply discounted or ive been convinced the construction issues have been fixed. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:59 AM 03-23-2020
Post away, Michael! Love the pics and reviews.

Threw an NC into my 3 cigar day yesterday.

[Reply]
The camaro show 10:15 AM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:

Southern Draw Firethorn Toro - well, well, well....Another fine cigar by Southern Draw. Definitely not my favorite by them but it's good! This one is especially peppery and spicy at the start and while it mellows about an inch in, the spicy pepperiness sticks around throughout the entire cigar. Really only hitting medium body at most however so I'd recommend it as a post-breakfast or lunch cigar. If you think you would enjoy a medium bodied cigar with a peppery spiced honey profile, check this one out.
Thanks for the review Michael, I had always wondered about that one since it’s one of less commonly smoked southern draws.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 01:15 PM 03-23-2020
Thanks Tom & Chayse! Yeah I figure whenever I have the time, it's nice to post a little run down, so folks can get an idea if they want to pull the trigger on a given cigar and also so I can go back and see what I thought about a cigar before buying more. (My memory isn't as sharp as it once was, heh.)

Up next:

SD Kudzu Robusto - one of the better SDs I've had to date imo, I sent one of the lanceros in a recent trade to RevSmoke if that is any indication. Has plenty of pepper and spice as well, but has more body than the Firethorn and has much more richness to the profile. Has a very very interesting but fleeting sweetness that appears & disappears throughout the length of the cigar that reminds me of some kind of candy, but I can't quite place it. Nice cigar!
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 01:27 PM 03-23-2020
Sin Compromiso lancero by Dunbarton
MF Le Bijou Petite Robusto
[Reply]
icehog3 02:09 PM 03-23-2020
Michael, have you had the Rose of Sharon? If so, how do you compare it with the Kudzu?
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 03:54 PM 03-23-2020
Nancy and Ann Wilson special .. the Barracuda!

If the real thing don't do the trick
You better make up something quick
You gonna burn, burn, burn, burn, burn the stick!
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 04:28 PM 03-23-2020
Oliva O Maduro Robusto
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 05:13 PM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Michael, have you had the Rose of Sharon? If so, how do you compare it with the Kudzu?
Actually no not yet I haven't, as far as SD goes I've just had the Jacobs Ladder Brimstone, Firethorn & Kudzu to date. I also have a 10 pack of the Kudzu Illustrum but those are going down for the longer term.

I have been wanting to check out the Cedrus & QuickDraw next but I've also heard good things about the Rose of Sharon from you and quite a few others so I'll consider grabbing a 5er next time I place an order! :-)
[Reply]
Weelok 09:43 PM 03-23-2020

[Reply]
icehog3 09:42 AM 03-24-2020
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 02:07 PM 03-24-2020
Padron Palmas
Muestra De Saka Nacatamale (2018 Edition)
[Reply]
Page 42 of 91
« First < 32404142 434452 > Last »
Up