Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Sports>Colts vs Pats--The War v.2010
Whee 07:05 PM 11-14-2010
Last year went so well, (35-34 cough cough) let's do it again.

The rules are same as last year:

No eye gouging.....

No hair pulling...

No kicks to the head...

And most importantly, no hitting below the belt...

No talking about mothers, fathers or cousins twice removed. No talking about who likes boys, who likes girls, or who likes livestock.

You can make fun of Peyton's sourpuss, while we will make fun of Justin Beiber, er I mean Tom's hair.

Now go to your corners, and come out fighting.

Oh, and by the way...

[Reply]
kafreeman 07:06 PM 11-14-2010
Ah... the game last year where my wife and in laws laughed the whole game... and I laughed last.

I think the Colts are going to have a VERY tough time this year.
[Reply]
Bunker 07:17 PM 11-14-2010
I want to deal with the whiners in Pittsburgh first. Then we can talk about happy feet and his lack of receivers.
[Reply]
Resipsa 07:41 PM 11-14-2010
Oh oh.
:-)
[Reply]
Whee 06:10 PM 11-18-2010
[Reply]
Bunker 05:21 AM 11-19-2010
Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the sidewalk, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a blue and red sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window hung a red Patriots towel.

Peyton looked at God and said “God, I’m not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame.”

“So what’s your point Peyton?”, God asked.

“Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me?”

God chuckled, and replied “Peyton, that’s not Tom’s house, it’s mine.”
[Reply]
Kreth 06:06 AM 11-19-2010
Should be interesting. With the latest interpretation of the Brady Rule, pass rushers are required to approach Mr. Brady at no faster than a brisk walk, tag him lightly (with an open hand, and not from behind) and ask him to pretty please lay down and take the sack; otherwise it's a 15 yard Roughing the Prima Donn--er, Passer penalty. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Blueface 06:23 AM 11-19-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Should be interesting. With the latest interpretation of the Brady Rule, pass rushers are required to approach Mr. Brady at no faster than a brisk walk, tag him lightly (with an open hand, and not from behind) and ask him to pretty please lay down and take the sack; otherwise it's a 15 yard Roughing the Prima Donn--er, Passer penalty. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
You forgot one part........when all said and done, if performed properly and no flag as result, the defensive player must also kiss his a..
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 07:00 AM 11-19-2010
Colts are the silent killer right now, but I like the momentum and health of Pats. Mankin starting his season two games ago is an ace in the hat for the Pats.

Colts better be worried and I think the Pats can do it. Peyton will freezing and is going to take few sacks.
[Reply]
Bunker 07:27 AM 11-19-2010
No Running game
No Dwight Clark

They have 2 never-heard-of TE with a total of 4 receptions (and one of them is hurt)

Collie is playing but with a concussion
Reggie Wayne is playing with a bad knee
That leaves Garcon as the one healthy receiver with mor than 25 catches so far.

I don't doubt for a minute that Manning won't come to play, but this is in Foxboro not his climate controlled homey dome with all his piped-in crowd noise.

If that Pats D plays like they did last week it shouldn't be much of a contest.
[Reply]
Whee 10:04 AM 11-19-2010
Originally Posted by Bunker:
No Running game
No Dwight Clark

They have 2 never-heard-of TE with a total of 4 receptions (and one of them is hurt)

I don't doubt for a minute that Manning won't come to play, but this is in Foxboro not his climate controlled homey dome with all his piped-in crowd noise.

If you're going to slam us, get your stats right...:-)

Tamme has 24 catches.

Looking back over the "rivalry"...

http://www.indystar.com/article/2010...ate-each-other
[Reply]
chachee52 05:18 AM 11-20-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Posted via Mobile Device
I haven't watched too many Colts games this year, but the ones that I have Mr Manning cries foul every time that someone looks at him as he's throwing!! There was one particular game that the defender went to swat the ball and his finger nail hit the back of his helmet to cause a "roughing the passer" penalty on 4th and something to keep the potentially winning drive alive. I don't remember too many roughing the passer calls on Brady like that this year.
[Reply]
Resipsa 12:18 PM 11-20-2010
No Running game
No Dwight Clark

and if they play like they played against the Browns, it won't be much of a contest either:-)

I'm not going to blame injuries, but if the Colts were healthy right now, on both sides of the ball, this would be a butt stomping by the Colts:-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 12:20 PM 11-20-2010
I heard Tom is standing in for Giselle at some of her photo shoots. Must be the hair.....
[Reply]
Resipsa 12:23 PM 11-20-2010
No Dwight Clark

with all his piped-in crowd noise.
Who is Dwight Clark? didn't he retire 20 years ago?

Are you sure you're watching this year's games?:-)

And, me, and this is just me, if I were a Patriots fan I wouldn't bring up the topic of cheating. But that's just me.:-)
[Reply]
Whee 12:05 PM 11-21-2010
A little fiction for today.:-)

Kravitz wants so desperately to be nationally relevant.:-)

http://www.indystar.com/article/2010....com|optionb|p

Same argument. Peyton better regular season, Brady better postseason. Bottom line, BOTH will be in the HOF.

(i just threw up in my mouth a little)
[Reply]
Whee 02:17 PM 11-21-2010
Showtime!
[Reply]
Bunker 04:18 PM 11-21-2010
Happy feet just threw to the wrong tem again, they must be cheating right?

:-)
[Reply]
Whee 04:50 PM 11-21-2010
Where'd the "D" go?:-)
[Reply]
Whee 05:04 PM 11-21-2010
Oof...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up