Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:
Nice picks Cary!!
:-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 07:33 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:

Look what finally showed up in the mail today!

Casa Fernandez Guardian of the Farm Nightwatch Apollo - I'd preordered these back in July...maybe even June? Really glad they are finally here though, thinking they might be a good Halloween cigar this year!
I also restocked a box of San Lotano Habano Reqiuem robustos from cigarpage, also a 10er of AJF Enclave Broadleaf Toros, and!!
Finally, I grabbed a 5er of L'Atlier LAT54s, a bit pricey but I've heard really good things about those, so I'm really looking forward to trying them! (Sorry no pics of the cigarpage order)
[Reply]
The camaro show 08:05 PM 09-10-2019

Casa Fernandez Guardian of the Farm Nightwatch Apollo - I'd preordered these back in July...maybe even June? Really glad they are finally here though, thinking they might be a good Halloween cigar this year!
I also restocked a box of San Lotano Habano Reqiuem robustos from cigarpage, also a 10er of AJF Enclave Broadleaf Toros, and!!
Finally, I grabbed a 5er of L'Atlier LAT54s, a bit pricey but I've heard really good things about those, so I'm really looking forward to trying them! (Sorry no pics of the cigarpage order)
Damn Michael talk about buying a lot lately lol!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 08:21 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by The camaro show:
Damn Michael talk about buying a lot lately lol!
Haha yeah, it's easy to convince oneself that you are saving soooo much money when you consider all the discounts you can get at online retailers - that is, until you get your monthly statement and realize you've actually just been spending a heck of a lot of money. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 07:39 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by oldforge:
The Estellas are solid smokes--you will enjoy them.
Oh good! Thanks for confirming that, the reviews I found for the Estella were all positive, but I trust most everyone's opinion on this forum more than most cigar review websites.
I don't know what it is with Espinosa, but his blends are always right in my wheelhouse so definitely looking forward to this one! :-)
Good ROTT, Or Need Some Rest??? Just Got Mine In, Yesterday.
[Reply]
TXRebel 11:42 AM 10-11-2019
A few maduros
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 02:32 PM 10-11-2019
[Reply]
Weelok 06:36 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by TXRebel:

Wow, that is a lot of nice cigars!!
[Reply]
Weelok 06:38 PM 10-11-2019

Wow!!!! Another big order of quality cigars and the new Guardian looks tasty!!
[Reply]
Weelok 06:38 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by TXRebel:
A few maduros
Mad love there!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:03 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Good ROTT, Or Need Some Rest??? Just Got Mine In, Yesterday.
Sorry Greg, just saw this! I haven't gotten around to smoking any just yet, I generally like to give my cigars about a month in the humi so I'm able to get a more reliable expression of the cigar...
But I'm close now so I might be lighting one up this weekend or the following, I'll try to post a mini-review in the "what I smoked today" thread when I do!
[Reply]
longknocker 04:35 AM 10-14-2019
Sorry Greg, just saw this! I haven't gotten around to smoking any just yet, I generally like to give my cigars about a month in the humi so I'm able to get a more reliable expression of the cigar...
But I'm close now so I might be lighting one up this weekend or the following, I'll try to post a mini-review in the "what I smoked today" thread when I do!
Thanks, Michael!:-):-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:36 AM 10-14-2019
*EDIT* okay sorry for some reason I thought you were referring to the Guardian Nightwatch, when it looks like you meant the Estella, duhh.

Estella i also gave about a month before smoking but once I did, yeah buddy they were for sure ready to go. Not sure what condition yours showed up in, but even after some rest mine were a little brittle, so definitely be mindful with the cap when cutting/punching.
That said - the coronas have been smoking wonderfully (haven't tried the toro yet) but that would stand to reason as my corona box is stamped 2016! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 07:19 AM 10-14-2019
[Reply]
longknocker 10:52 AM 10-16-2019
*EDIT* okay sorry for some reason I thought you were referring to the Guardian Nightwatch, when it looks like you meant the Estella, duhh.

Estella i also gave about a month before smoking but once I did, yeah buddy they were for sure ready to go. Not sure what condition yours showed up in, but even after some rest mine were a little brittle, so definitely be mindful with the cap when cutting/punching.
That said - the coronas have been smoking wonderfully (haven't tried the toro yet) but that would stand to reason as my corona box is stamped 2016! :-)
Michael: Smoking The Estella Right Now After One Months Rest. Tons of Smoke! Great Profile! Love It! Thanks!:-):-)
[Reply]
TXRebel 05:13 PM 10-28-2019
2019 Santa Muerte

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:52 PM 11-04-2019
A few recent grabs:

From Holt's, a Box of AB Magic Toast Robusto.

From the Devil Site, 10 Man 'o War Puro Authentico Corona and a box of AJF Last Call Corona.

[Reply]
Page 80 of 117
« First < 3070787980 818290 > Last »
Up