Page 5 of 72
« First < 345 671555 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
kugie 06:12 PM 03-10-2011
Originally Posted by T.G:
This is Spinal Tap

"I am smiling."
Black Dynamite 2007
(I just grabbed the first movie I found)

New Quote

"Wave it at anything that slithers"
[Reply]
T.G 06:41 PM 03-10-2011
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
Adam....

That's probably way too generic of a quote, and kinda falls foul of the rules as stated:

On that note, try NOT to use a quote that is so obscure nobody has ever heard of it!!

How about a different quote that might be less generic? Thanks
Cliff, I see your point. My thoughts were that anyone who saw Black Dynamite would have gotten it, it's a pretty funny scene.

Anyway, doesn't really matter, it's been answered.

I'll try to be less obscure / generic in the future.

Current quote:
Originally Posted by klugie:

[Reply]
markem 07:47 PM 03-10-2011
Originally Posted by kugie:
Raiders of the Lost Ark

Nothing, not even the safe return of a beloved son, can compensate you, or the thousands of other American families, who have suffered great loss in this tragic war. I might share with you some words which have sustained me through long, dark nights of peril, loss, and heartache. And I quote: "I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the alter of freedom." -Abraham Lincoln.
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 08:29 PM 03-10-2011
Originally Posted by markem:
Raiders of the Lost Ark

Nothing, not even the safe return of a beloved son, can compensate you, or the thousands of other American families, who have suffered great loss in this tragic war. I might share with you some words which have sustained me through long, dark nights of peril, loss, and heartache. And I quote: "I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the alter of freedom." -Abraham Lincoln.
Saving Private Ryan

"Freeze! Let's see some credentials. *Slowly*. You're a Chewley's Gum Representative? And you're stirring up all this anti-smoking sentiment to, what, sell more gum? GET OUT OF HERE! And you people, don't you have jobs to go to? Get out of here, go commute! You oughta be ashamed of yourselves. Bunch of easily-led automatons. Try thinking for yourselves before you pelt an innocent man with cigarettes! "

MCS
[Reply]
icehog3 11:03 PM 03-10-2011
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
"Freeze! Let's see some credentials. *Slowly*. You're a Chewley's Gum Representative? And you're stirring up all this anti-smoking sentiment to, what, sell more gum? GET OUT OF HERE! And you people, don't you have jobs to go to? Get out of here, go commute! You oughta be ashamed of yourselves. Bunch of easily-led automatons. Try thinking for yourselves before you pelt an innocent man with cigarettes! "

MCS
Clerks.

"Why don't you tell that nice girl you love her? I love you with all-a my heart, if I don't see-a you again soon, I'm-a gonna die"
[Reply]
Powers 11:22 PM 03-10-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Clerks.

"Why don't you tell that nice girl you love her? I love you with all-a my heart, if I don't see-a you again soon, I'm-a gonna die"
The Godfather. Good line while Clemenza is making spaghetti.

I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out...Just my enemies
[Reply]
jonumberone 04:47 AM 03-11-2011
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
The Godfather. Good line while Clemenza is making spaghetti.

I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out...Just my enemies
Godfather II

New:
Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.
[Reply]
Powers 08:01 AM 03-11-2011
Godfather Part III. Diggin' the Godfather chain :-)

"Whenever we needed money, we'd rob the airport. To us, it was better than Citibank."
[Reply]
jonumberone 08:08 AM 03-11-2011
Godfather Part III. Diggin' the Godfather chain :-)

"Whenever we needed money, we'd rob the airport. To us, it was better than Citibank."
Goodfells! :-)

New:
You know what the Queen said? If I had balls, I'd be King!
[Reply]
kickerb 01:49 PM 03-11-2011
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
You know what the Queen said? If I had balls, I'd be King!
`Mean Streets`

New Quote

"I'm just f--king with you Daddy! Look, I'd love a Benchmade model 42 butterfly knife."
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 01:53 PM 03-11-2011
Originally Posted by kickerb:
`Mean Streets`

New Quote

"I'm just f--king with you Daddy! Look, I'd love a Benchmade model 42 butterfly knife."
Kick A$$

New-1

" What a spazola! So, who is it? Which one of these lucky cats is my assignment? "
[Reply]
shark 06:24 PM 03-11-2011
The Heavenly Kid.

"Hey, Tony. Remember when I told you when you first started working for me, the guys that last in this business, are the guys who fly straight. Low-key, quiet. But the guys who want it all, chicas, champagne, flash... they don't last."
[Reply]
Powers 06:37 PM 03-11-2011
Scarface.

"Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!"
[Reply]
markem 09:27 PM 03-11-2011
"Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!"
Tombstone

Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life. But good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:51 PM 03-11-2011
Originally Posted by markem:
Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life. But good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever.
Dodgeball

"How are we all feline this evening?"
[Reply]
kugie 08:58 AM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Dodgeball

"How are we all feline this evening?"

Dodgeball

"You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?"
[Reply]
icehog3 03:44 PM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by kugie:
"You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?"
The Princess Bride. :-)

"Your registration? Hurry up meow."
[Reply]
Cornrow_Wallis 03:56 PM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:

"Your registration? Hurry up meow."
Super Troopers.

"We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f**king Kaye."
[Reply]
Powers 09:16 PM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by Cornrow_Wallis:
Super Troopers.

"We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f**king Kaye."
National Lampoon Christmas Vacation.

"For just one night let's not be Co-workers. Let's be Co-people."
[Reply]
markem 12:13 AM 03-13-2011
"For just one night let's not be Co-workers. Let's be Co-people."

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

No, that's just dried blood. THOSE are his brains.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 72
« First < 345 671555 > Last »
Up