Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 96
< 12 341252 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
VirtualSmitty 10:42 AM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by kgoings:
Are these PC games?
No. Fable 2 is an Xbox360 title, LittleBigPlanet is a PS3 title, and Dead Space is available for both X360 and PS3.
[Reply]
Kneo 12:35 PM 10-15-2008
Guitar Hero: World Tour is one I will be picking up.
[Reply]
FriskyDingo 12:45 PM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by Volt:
Fallout 3 is on my horizon. Even if it's only 1/2 as good as 1 and 2 I'll be happy. Many days of my life lost playing those games.

The next COD for FPS...
Definitely looking forward to Fallout 3!
[Reply]
DrDubzz 05:40 PM 10-15-2008
I'm pumped for CoD:WaW, I'm excited for the pacific theater battles
[Reply]
:eevis 07:07 PM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by rx2010:
I'm pumped for CoD:WaW, I'm excited for the pacific theater battles
Not only that, but the same Multiplayer engine as CoD 4 , plus vehicles!
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 07:43 PM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by :eevis:
Don't forget the dogs!
[Reply]
:eevis 11:32 AM 10-16-2008
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Don't forget the dogs!
A buddy that I used to play with a lot said about CoD 4, this would be even better if you could set out the dogs from the game. When I told him about this, he ran out and pre-ordered it
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 11:35 AM 10-16-2008
A buddy that I used to play with a lot said about CoD 4, this would be even better if you could set out the dogs from the game. When I told him about this, he ran out and pre-ordered it
I doubt it will be better than CoD4. The dogs are cool, but WW2 is overdone.
[Reply]
ucla695 12:56 PM 10-16-2008
Yea, i'm a bit of a CoD junkie. I was a little down they went back to the WW2 theme though. CoD4 was just so perfect.
COD4 is like video crack. I love it!!

Originally Posted by King James:
I agree... ww2 has been done again...and again...and again...and again..... bueller..... bueller
Exactly my thoughts.

Well, that could be cool. I'll wait to read reviews before I buy. Can you imagine COD4 with modern vehicles? That would be insane!!
[Reply]
Seanohue 01:41 PM 10-16-2008
Warhammer Online

That is all.

Arracald - lvl 27 Chosen - Mordheim
Leiracild - lvl 15 Witch Elf - Mordheim
Darracald - lvl 2 Disciple of Khaine - Mordheim
[Reply]
Sean9689 01:46 PM 10-16-2008
Figured we needed a thread about video games since there are so many great titles on the horizon. To start:

Dead Space: i'll be picking this up tomorrow. Space survival horror? A_W_E_SO_M_E!

Next week:
LittleBigPlanet - game looks awesome. Platformer with crazy physics, a 3d place, and the ability to create some crazy levels of your own.

Fable II: This game will own. You have a fog and a musket. Nuff said!

So what are you looking forward too?
Did you get Dead Space? Wondering what you think.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 03:07 PM 10-16-2008
Originally Posted by Sean9689:
Did you get Dead Space? Wondering what you think.
Yep, haven't gotten that far but I really like it. It's very unusual, think survival horror but with a real b-movie feel to it. The combat is pretty good (it's awesome how you have to delimb the space zombies) level design is fantastic (hard to describe, gothic space station?), enemy design is excellent and different, AI is decent, weapons are pretty unique, voice acting is pretty good, music is good, and I like the upgradable weapons/suit options. It is a very dark game, lot's of disturbing moments that genuinely scared me. I haven't finished it yet but i'm really digging it so far, def worth a look Sean.
[Reply]
Volt 04:01 PM 10-16-2008
I'll have to give it a go when i'm finished with Dead Space, thanks for the link :-)
Let me know when your ready - I can hook you up....
[Reply]
Volt 04:02 PM 10-16-2008
Don't forget the dogs!
Effn dawgs :-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 04:04 PM 10-16-2008
what are these video games?
[Reply]
Sean9689 04:05 PM 10-16-2008
Yep, haven't gotten that far but I really like it. It's very unusual, think survival horror but with a real b-movie feel to it. The combat is pretty good (it's awesome how you have to delimb the space zombies) level design is fantastic (hard to describe, gothic space station?), enemy design is excellent and different, AI is decent, weapons are pretty unique, voice acting is pretty good, music is good, and I like the upgradable weapons/suit options. It is a very dark game, lot's of disturbing moments that genuinely scared me. I haven't finished it yet but i'm really digging it so far, def worth a look Sean.
Thanks for the review (so far), bro! I'm probably going to pull the trigger.
[Reply]
Volt 04:05 PM 10-16-2008
Anyone got some old games they want to part with? Game swap/cigars/cash/girlfriends... I'm so bored I just bought Sid Meir's Pirates for $10, having a blast with it. He is one of the world's game masters. Love his stuff.
[Reply]
Jbailey 04:10 PM 10-16-2008
Originally Posted by Sean9689:
Left 4 Dead is on my must-buy list as a zombie genre freak.
I'm all about anything zombie related.

I'm waiting for Resident Evil 5!
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:56 PM 10-16-2008
Originally Posted by Volt:
Anyone got some old games they want to part with? Game swap/cigars/cash/girlfriends... I'm so bored I just bought Sid Meir's Pirates for $10, having a blast with it. He is one of the world's game masters. Love his stuff.
Do you own any consoles or are you a PC gamer? Sid Meir's Pirates is awesome.
[Reply]
DrDubzz 10:27 PM 10-16-2008
Pirates is a sweet game, makes me want to drink rum and bang... nevermind

I love his stuff, I'm a big Civ fan
[Reply]
Page 2 of 96
< 12 341252 > Last »
Up