Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 42
< 12 3412 > Last »
Sports>The Horseshoe Mafia
taltos 12:34 PM 12-14-2008
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
Somebody explain to me how that fumbled punt return was NOT a penalty on Detroit for interfering with the receivers opportunity to field the punt??
Who has the heart to throw a flag on Detroit?:-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 11:12 PM 12-18-2008
From 3-4 to the top Wildcard and an 11-4 record. Love it!:-)

It is looking like Indy will get to bounce Denver from the playoffs again. Beautiful.
[Reply]
Whee 12:05 AM 12-19-2008
If only we could play defense....
[Reply]
jaycarla 12:11 AM 12-19-2008
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
If only we could play defense....
When they needed to in the 4th qtr they did, but yes, would like to have seen it more in Qtr 1-3.
[Reply]
Whee 09:32 AM 12-19-2008
At least we can get healthy now, with the extra rest.
[Reply]
Whee 10:00 PM 12-20-2008
Well, today they blew it up. Rest in Peace RCA "Hoosier" Dome.

Got to see a couple of Colts games, a few marching band competitions, and my one small claim to marching band fame...my high school band played the first regular season halftime. Colts/Jets 1984.

http://www.indystar.com/article/2008...OCAL/812200404
[Reply]
jaycarla 07:49 PM 12-28-2008
9 in a row to end the year. Who would have thought that Tennessee would have won the division by only one game 2 months ago?

Looks like Indy will be flying into San Diego next week. Really thought that Indy was going to get to boot Denver from the playoffs again, but they look about as lost as Dallas did today.
[Reply]
jaycarla 08:00 PM 12-28-2008
Beautiful! Colts are the Saturday night game!
[Reply]
Whee 08:08 PM 12-28-2008
Very nice....and the Pats stay home for the winter....:-):-):-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 10:13 PM 12-28-2008
Very nice....and the Pats stay home for the winter....:-):-):-)
Let me get a few in there too :-):-):-):-):-):-)

As much as it pains me to say it, pretty amazing that the Pats went 11-5 after all the injuries they had. Not only Brady in the first half of the first game, but they had injuries all over the place.

Someone save this, it will be the ONLY time I say something that may be viewed as a positive about the Pats.

One more....:-)
[Reply]
Whee 10:21 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by jaycarla:
Let me get a few in there too :-):-):-):-):-):-)

As much as it pains me to say it, pretty amazing that the Pats went 11-5 after all the injuries they had. Not only Brady in the first half of the first game, but they had injuries all over the place.

Someone save this, it will be the ONLY time I say something that may be viewed as a positive about the Pats.

One more....:-)

you keep saying things like that you might wake up with a severed Pats head in bed with you...:-)

ESPN already starting the Brady apologist train by saying he is behind on rehab and may miss next season as well.
[Reply]
pnoon 10:21 PM 12-28-2008
9 in a row to end the year. Who would have thought that Tennessee would have won the division by only one game 2 months ago?

Looks like Indy will be flying into San Diego next week. Really thought that Indy was going to get to boot Denver from the playoffs again, but they look about as lost as Dallas did today.
Instead, the Colts will be getting the boot from the Chargers. :-)
[Reply]
Whee 10:25 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Instead, the Colts will be getting the boot from the Chargers. :-)
Hey, who let the riff raff in??:-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 10:30 PM 12-28-2008

you keep saying things like that you might wake up with a severed Pats head in bed with you...:-)

ESPN already starting the Brady apologist train by saying he is behind on rehab and may miss next season as well.

I find that hard to believe. Maybe the little woman is getting to familiar with him around and she told him no more playing with his friends?
[Reply]
pnoon 10:32 PM 12-28-2008
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 10:58 PM 12-28-2008
DAMNIT SEAN!?! Were you the last one in? I have told you 50 times to LOCK THE DOOR BEHIND YOU!!!!!!
[Reply]
Whee 11:24 PM 12-28-2008
DAMNIT SEAN!?! Were you the last one in? I have told you 50 times to LOCK THE DOOR BEHIND YOU!!!!!!
But he's a "red" guy. He'd just unlock the door!
[Reply]
pnoon 11:30 PM 12-28-2008
But he's a "red" guy. He'd just unlock the door!
I do have a master key. :-)
[Reply]
Whee 11:34 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by pnoon:
I do have a master key. :-)
[Reply]
taltos 06:09 AM 12-29-2008
Good luck to the Colts next week and congrats on salvaging their season. Put a huge licking on the Chargers so that we can see LdT cry again and whine about how classy he is.:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 42
< 12 3412 > Last »
Up