Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Cigars with mineral/soil notes?
Adriftpanda 02:17 PM 03-27-2019
Maybe it’s me but I rather not taste dirt when I’m smoking a cigar.

However, just try try try. Whatever you can get your hands on.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 11:03 AM 03-29-2019
Older Sancho Panza cigars had a mineral taste and you could even see mineral traces on the wrapper. Unique cigar, but the most recent ones lost some of that taste.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 12:31 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Older Sancho Panza cigars had a mineral taste and you could even see mineral traces on the wrapper. Unique cigar, but the most recent ones lost some of that taste.
Yeah that sounds much more like what I think I'm looking for....too bad it sounds like the new ones haven't retained that unique character though.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 01:34 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:
Yeah that sounds much more like what I think I'm looking for....too bad it sounds like the new ones haven't retained that unique character though.
SP Belicoso's are worth picking up. Some may taste a little saltier than others. Fun cigar either way and don't break the bank.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 06:06 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
SP Belicoso's are worth picking up. Some may taste a little saltier than others. Fun cigar either way and don't break the bank.
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the Belicosos, i just looked them up and I like what I've read so far! :-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 03:08 PM 04-02-2019
If by mineral you mean metallic you could try La Unica.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up