Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>McClelland Christmas Cheer
WhiteMamba 01:54 PM 12-15-2017
I have been looking for this but cant seem to find it on the usual sites. Did I miss it or will it be released after Christmas? Haven't looked for it in a while.
[Reply]
nutcracker 03:26 PM 12-15-2017
Originally Posted by WhiteMamba:
I have been looking for this but cant seem to find it on the usual sites. Did I miss it or will it be released after Christmas? Haven't looked for it in a while.
No sir. The 2017 was released last year together the 2016 in an attempt to circumvent the deeming regulations from the FDA. They are highly sought after and command insane prices. It was the hot ticket item last year.

I doubt there is any kicking about the usual retail places and several (less than nice) people have been selling the stuff for about $60 a tin on various internet sites.

I have some I was gifted by cool brothers on this site. Yet to pop the can, it allegedly ages magnificently. Of course its truly amazing now that no one can obtain it. It has joined Exotique and Penzance in the unicorn gallery.
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 03:46 PM 12-15-2017
Thanks for the info Neil. I didn’t realize it had become so scarse.
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 09:00 PM 12-15-2017
Yes. A victim of the coming? FDA regs. I popped a tin of 40th anniversary yesterday and I believe it's every bit as good as the Christmas Cheers I've had in the past. Try it for a Christmas treat.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 11:20 PM 12-15-2017
Mike, you have had the '14, '15, '16, but not the '17?
[Reply]
Sancho 06:12 AM 12-23-2017
It does age really really well, it’s always a good buy at the random B&M when you see it dusty on a shelf.

The only dud year I can recall recently was maybe ‘07?
[Reply]
Up