Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>2017 Chicago pipe show
Hippi3Slay3r 06:50 PM 05-01-2017
I'm thinking of going on Sat may 6 is anyone else headed out? Also any veterans of the show have any tips or vendors I should be on the look out for?
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 07:38 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Hippi3Slay3r:
I'm thinking of going on Sat may 6 is anyone else headed out? Also any veterans of the show have any tips or vendors I should be on the look out for?

Well, lucky you Kyle:-) I've never been to the Chicago show myself, but I do understand that it is "the" show. If you've not Google'd the show for a YouTube video (which I'm sure you have by now), there are a few and kind of gives you a flavor.

If I was going, one vendor I'd like to visit would be Steve Fallon's (Pipestud) table at the show. He should have some new and estate pipes, plus some consignment type of tobacco's available.

If there's a pipe maker by the name of Todd Harris at the show, you deserve to stop by his table as well. Dam good pipe maker.

Have fun Kyle!!!
[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 08:31 AM 05-02-2017
I have indeed watched a few videos now and I can say it looks like a really good time. Lots of great vendors and people to meet I can't wait.
[Reply]
Up