Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
View Poll Results: Married Golfers: Does your wife Golf too?
Yes and we golf together 14 41.18%
Yes but we don't golf together 2 5.88%
No 18 52.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Married Golfers: Does your wife Golf too?
Mugen910 09:11 AM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by ucla695:
No and that's how I like it. :-)
:-):-)
[Reply]
Razorhog 09:14 AM 02-16-2010
She has clubs and comes along from time to time, but doesn't play regularly. Neither of us will play regularly for a while once my sons are born.
[Reply]
JE3146 09:22 AM 02-16-2010
No but she loves to go to the driving range with me. I eventually want to get her clubs so we can play together. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
14holestogie 09:48 AM 02-16-2010
All I know is when I leave a putt a few feet short, I always get asked:

"Does your husband golf, too?" :-)
[Reply]
Commander Quan 10:06 AM 02-16-2010
My fiancee and I go out on the weekends a couple times a month. We both really enjoy it, but we usually don't get to play together much since. I have the worlds worst slice so I'm always playing off the fairway beside the one she's on.
[Reply]
Mugen910 10:11 AM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
All I know is when I leave a putt a few feet short, I always get asked:

"Does your husband golf, too?" :-)

I would die if I heard that on the course from a couple.:-)
[Reply]
tsolomon 10:46 AM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by Commander Quan:
My fiancee and I go out on the weekends a couple times a month. We both really enjoy it, but we usually don't get to play together much since. I have the worlds worst slice so I'm always playing off the fairway beside the one she's on.
:-) I have a fade that often leaves me in the woods when her ball is sitting out in the middle of the fairway. It's the short courses I dread where the ladies tees are a thousand yards shorter than the men's tees and everything off the fairway is a protected wetland. :-)
[Reply]
taltos 11:50 AM 02-16-2010
I voted no because Regina plays quite often with her sister and with some friends from the nursing profession. We only play together a couple of times on vacation and a couple of charity couples events. The game is more enjoyable for both of us if we don't play together too often since due to the nature of the game personalities can get injected. We are coming up on our 29th anniversary later this year and that is more important than a round of golf.
[Reply]
woops 12:04 PM 02-16-2010
Don't get to go as often lately, but we use to go one or two times a week when we had a family membership. She's great company and we have fun on the course ..... except when we're so frustrated by how much we suck at golf! Although, one or two great shots are enough to keep our spirits up!! Our boys would play with us as well.

The family that plays together ....
[Reply]
landhoney 09:04 AM 02-17-2010
Yes, and we do play together. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up