Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 2101112
Sports>We are for real this year!!!!
Wanger 08:51 AM 01-25-2010
Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory yet again by the Vikes. A HORRIBLE interception thrown at the worse possible time after what I'd consider one of the worst penalties I've ever seen. How the F#*@ does the coaching staff not get that straightened out after a timeout? How can you have a f'ing 12 men penalty with 19 seconds left when you're on the verge of going to the SB? This franchise is as cursed as the Bills. :-) I am not sure that I will ever see them even make it to the big game again in my lifetime (too young to remember the last one). Never liked Childress and that blunder only further shows his ineptitude to me. It's a shame he was given a contract extension when he was. :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 04:07 PM 01-25-2010
Joe's Jets played a great game . . . in the second quarter. And their D played a great first half - save maybe for that last 2 minutes. Problem is, they never came out for the second half, whereas the Colts did, on both sides of the ball.

Hey, I'm not dissing them here. They made the AFC Championship, and thus the original premise holds . . . they were for real. Congratulations to them for a successful season, and let's hope for the sake of them and their fans that it's not another 40 years before they get their next shot.
[Reply]
macpappy 05:14 PM 01-25-2010
So.....

Who are the Jet's going to draft this year?
[Reply]
DBall 08:45 PM 01-25-2010
Originally Posted by macpappy:
So.....

Who are the Jet's going to draft this year?
Farve....... :-):-):-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:28 PM 01-25-2010
Gotta admit...the J-E-T-S had a great year. Sanchez is a keeper. :-) Now if my damn Bills would finally get a decent QB.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 2101112
Up