Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 45 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Cigar Breath - Smart Mouth mouthwash eliminates it
dunng 04:13 PM 01-19-2009
I picked some up today at Walgreens on sale for $6.99 plus it had the gum for free... :-)
[Reply]
kgoings 06:11 PM 01-19-2009
So I have used this several times, once after a herf. And it has worked magically! She says she can not tell...even hours later! I have found the cure for CIGAR BREATH!
[Reply]
DPD6030 06:56 PM 01-19-2009
Definitely have to try and pick some of this stuff up. Between the g/f and my breath we don't need raid to kill the cockroaches
[Reply]
Fullauto 08:38 PM 01-19-2009
Pick some up after seeing this post. Did the test with the wife after a Casa Magna Colorado no cigar breath. Worth the cost IMO
[Reply]
Hardcz 08:58 PM 01-19-2009
I noticed they have tooth paste and mints as well... picked up some of the mints.... also picked up some biotene, going to give that a go as well.
[Reply]
spectrrr 01:30 AM 01-29-2009
Just put in an order for some. (drugstore.com has free shipping and good prices for those too lazy to look elsewhere). Here's hoping it works - smokers breath is the one thing I hate most (actually, second most) about this "little" hobby :-)
[Reply]
cigardude 01:56 AM 01-29-2009
You guys should try using a tongue cleaner before going to bed. It works wonders on the breath! But I definitely gotta try this out for myself too.
[Reply]
Hardcz 07:12 AM 01-29-2009
I was told with the smart mouth made it better though it was still barely there...though tolerable.
[Reply]
pnutbutrsangwich 07:24 AM 01-29-2009
Tried it last night. I think that a 4-cigar smoking session largely overpowered any beneficial breath effects, but now, this morning, after having used it twice, I can see a marked improvement in my "morning-after" breath. That said, the astringent feeling while swiching this stuff is quite uncomfortable. Not as bad as the super-alcohol burn of Listerine, but bad in a different way.
[Reply]
md4958 07:27 AM 01-29-2009
Originally Posted by pnutbutrsangwich:
That said, the astringent feeling while swiching this stuff is quite uncomfortable. Not as bad as the super-alcohol burn of Listerine, but bad in a different way.
:-) suprising you would say that as I found this to be rather plesant.

the only drawbacks I see from this product are the cost, and the fact that the first thing you drink in the morning (espically coffee) tastes like ass.

I am very pleased with this product and now that I know walgreens has it for cheaper I will more than likely continue to use it.
[Reply]
DocLogic77 07:41 AM 01-29-2009
Anything containing chlorophyll should help. I always like Chlorets. But, some parsley should do the job. Hydrate, brush your teeth, use Crest non alcohol pro rinse, tongue scrapper, then eating something loaded with chlorophyll...like parsley. That really should do the trick.
[Reply]
kgoings 07:52 AM 01-29-2009
I have been using it since I posted this thread, and my wife and daughters say they can not smell any smoke. And they all had noses like bloodhounds before, even the day after I smoked a cigar they would complain.
[Reply]
md4958 07:55 AM 01-29-2009
Originally Posted by kgoings:
I have been using it since I posted this thread, and my wife and daughters say they can not smell any smoke. And they all had noses like bloodhounds before, even the day after I smoked a cigar they would complain.
ive had the same positive results. Have you experienced any of that issue i had with your morning coffee??
[Reply]
Raralith 08:39 AM 01-29-2009
I've picked some up a week ago, and also started using it with positive results. My wife says that my mouth no longer stinks so I think it's a great product. My local Rite Aid has it in stock too, and it's a 2 minute walk away so I'll be well supplied. It is a bit pricey for so less of a product but the quality really is top notch for a mouth wash.

No coffee issues, I drink work coffee and it already taste like ass.
[Reply]
kgoings 08:41 AM 01-29-2009
Originally Posted by md4958:
ive had the same positive results. Have you experienced any of that issue i had with your morning coffee??

Actually I use it at night after I smoke...in the morning I have been sticking with my Listerine. I did use it once in the morning and noticed that the first couple sips of coffee tasted strange...but I am usually half asleep so I guess its okay.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 10:02 AM 01-29-2009
Hey Kirk - Does it contain alcohol? :-) I've got to pick some up but seriously, does it? I've heard you should try to avoid mouthwash with alcohol because it can be harmful (cancer causing?) so I was just curious. I use ACT right now without alcohol but am seriously going to try Smart Mouth.
[Reply]
Raralith 10:05 AM 01-29-2009
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
Hey Kirk - Does it contain alcohol? :-) I've got to pick some up but seriously, does it? I've heard you should try to avoid mouthwash with alcohol because it can be harmful (cancer causing?) so I was just curious. I use ACT right now without alcohol but am seriously going to try Smart Mouth.
:-) This is a cigar forum :-)
[Reply]
GTsetGO 10:13 AM 01-29-2009
i have used this for the past 2 weeks after smoking. wife can't tell. so i am hooked. :-)
[Reply]
SilverFox 10:20 AM 01-29-2009
I have been using for a week.

Wife says zero smoky breath.

It is now a staple in my house, my wife even uses it now as she was always worried about coffee breath

The stuff does as advertized, I also find it helps with my breath in the morning as I am a mouth breather and I am pretty sure my cat shits in my mouth during the night. :-) :-)
[Reply]
kgoings 10:38 AM 01-29-2009
Sweet Glad I could help the cigar community!

No alcohol in it as far as I know.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 45 > Last »
Up