Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Wineador seal help
afranco 03:50 PM 01-24-2015
Good-afternoon folks, I need some advice about the seal on door. This afternoon after wiping down the inside of fridge I noticed there was a paper thin crack on top left corner of door. Well i pushed firm on the corner with the crack it sealed right up for a sec and went right back. Ive yet to put beads, hygrometers and cigars inside but wanted to fix this before i go on to the next step of build. Again thanks for the input I am a newbie to the hobby so any advice is greatly appreciated, have a great weekend !
[Reply]
jhedrick83 03:54 PM 01-24-2015
Can you post some pics so we can see?
[Reply]
afranco 04:03 PM 01-24-2015
Hey jesse, sorry i didnt post a pic i got called in to work but when i get home i sure will post pic.
[Reply]
Ogre 07:55 PM 01-24-2015
I agree about needed to see a pic. If the crack is that small, maybe seal it with silacone.
[Reply]
badbriar 07:04 AM 01-25-2015
Try loosening the screws that hold the door on and shifting the door slightly and re-tightening. Nothing ventured...
[Reply]
afranco 08:27 AM 01-25-2015
Goodmorning gents and thanks for replies. Got home late lastnight and back out at work again. Hopefully i will be able to mess with door this afternoon.
[Reply]
afranco 06:57 PM 01-25-2015
Thanks rob it seemed to close the hair line crack that i was bothered by lol thanks for your comments gents
[Reply]
Up