Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>What kind of apps...
Byaah 06:40 AM 08-23-2014
What kind of apps are there for a galaxy S4 out there that I could use to make life a bit easier for me (or neat) when I get my humidor in?

I have been told there is an app to let you review cigars so you can better track what you like, are there ones that will track your inventory, temp, humidity? Anything else neat I may miss.
[Reply]
Wharf Rat 01:16 PM 08-23-2014
There have been various attempts to market such apps. Maybe some one will correct me, but I don't think any have gained wide acceptance. I think I would set up a spreadsheet on Google Drive. You could access it through either a phone or your PC.
[Reply]
Heavy_d 06:26 PM 08-24-2014
I use mobile stogie for iPhone, not sure if it's available for android. It allows me to track humidor inventory, a wish list, and do reviews for cigars I smoke. It's not perfect, done of the newer cigars aren't in the database and I have to add them manually, but it works for me for the moment. Doesn't track temp or humidity though.
[Reply]
Wharf Rat 06:51 PM 08-24-2014
If you really want to keep track of temperature and RH, try this: http://goo.gl/H8RXgt
[Reply]
weems 01:33 PM 10-06-2014
Not really what you are looking for, but Cigar Dojo is a great app. Kind of like a Facebook for cigars.
[Reply]
djturnz 01:42 PM 02-02-2015
I have been using MY HUMIDOR for Android. When I get some in, I input the data, and each time I smoke one, I fill out the "Description" field with my thoughts. It also allows you to save a photo for each entry. I take a picture when I put it in, and then when I'm smoking it. The burning photo replaces the original photo.

Now I've been buying singles. If you buy a box, you can put in the quantity, and each time you smoke one, you can decrement the amount, but you only get one photo and one description box per entry.
[Reply]
JLMraider 02:29 PM 02-02-2015
If you want an app, I would say My Humidor. I tried all the ones that I could find and it was the only one that I liked. I'm cheap though and didn't want to spend the dollar to get the full version and made a spreadsheet on Google Sheets. Like Wharf Rat said, you can access it anywhere you can get on the internet and there's dedicated Google Sheets app. I have it set up to give me a total count of all the cigars and it tracks the age of the cigars also. I'll probably end up forking out the change for the full version of My Humidor just cause it looks nice and I did enjoy putting in the first 10 cigars.
[Reply]
Up