Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>I might be turning into an Olivia whore.
icantbejon 06:52 AM 10-28-2008
I've had a handful of the Olivia blend now. I had the V, V maduro, O, and G. All have been fantastic. I just polished off a V maddy and it was great. I haven't had a bad Olivia yet. The V maddy has definitely made it into my top 5 list. Gonna need to get my hands on some more. JK5 has some on hold for me, cause he's a great man.
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:17 AM 10-28-2008
Welcome to the club!!!

The Special G Maduro is one of my go tos. The only series I have not tried is the S series.!!!
:-)
[Reply]
md4958 07:21 AM 10-28-2008
dont fight it. just let it happen.
[Reply]
G G 07:23 AM 10-28-2008
Gotta love some Oliva cigars.:-)
[Reply]
icantbejon 07:23 AM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Welcome to the club!!!

The Special G Maduro is one of my go tos. The only series I have not tried is the S series.!!!
I'll have to try the special G then. Thanks for the welcome.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 07:42 AM 10-28-2008
The only series I have not tried is the S series.!!!:-)
DEFINITELY get your hands on one.....The Special S is awesome! :-):-)
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 07:44 AM 10-28-2008
you might want to try some el cobres by oliva Jon, I love those :-)
[Reply]
icantbejon 07:46 AM 10-28-2008
Olivia seems to be more about solid production of a few blends instead of going crazy like RP, Gurkha, or CAO and producing 30 different sticks.
[Reply]
icantbejon 07:49 AM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by SmokeyNL:
Outside of a crazy bomb from you, where would I get these? Just looked on CI and they don't sell them.
[Reply]
kwoody 08:07 AM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by icantbejon:
Outside of a crazy bomb from you, where would I get these? Just looked on CI and they don't sell them.
I think they are a private label? Could be wrong though.
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 08:10 AM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by SmokeyNL:

I am looking forward to one on Thursday night.:-)
[Reply]
tobii3 08:32 AM 10-28-2008
Ferg!!!

For G-d's Sake man, quit soundin' like a newbie!!!!

O-L-I-V-A.....there ain't no I after the V......:-)
[Reply]
renton20 08:41 AM 10-28-2008
Def try the Master Blends 3. For my money I would take one over a VSG any day of the week :-) You know, now that you mention it I think that's what I'll be smoking tonight. Thanks for the reminder :-)
[Reply]
icantbejon 09:08 AM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by renton20:
Def try the Master Blends 3. For my money I would take one over a VSG any day of the week :-) You know, now that you mention it I think that's what I'll be smoking tonight. Thanks for the reminder :-)
Glad I could be of assistance in this challenging decision. :-)
[Reply]
kayaker 09:09 AM 10-28-2008
I'll join you in the Oliva Ho House.

I've only had 2 so far (O, robusto and perfecto), but I really enjoyed them. I have the rest of the sampler and a V Mad in the humi now and a box of O Churchills on the way.

Now I'm sizing up the online sellers (that ship to Canada) to figure out a more comprehensive purchase.

Oh dear :-).
[Reply]
icantbejon 09:09 AM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by tobii3:
Ferg!!!

For G-d's Sake man, quit soundin' like a newbie!!!!

O-L-I-V-A.....there ain't no I after the V......:-)
You should have done a better job with the teaching, coaching, and mentoring then. Basically, I blame you.
[Reply]
Celt 09:15 AM 10-28-2008
My name is Celt and I am an Oliva HO!

Oh yes I dont think I have had one that I didnt love. Flor De Oliva Corojo bundles are my favorite budget smoke and absolutely love the Oliva O Series.

I had my first O series corona a while back and it was the closest taste just about that I have had to the couple REAL Cohibas my friend brought me back from WAY down south last year. The actual closest cigar I have had that tasted almost just like that Cohiba from WAY down south was a CAO Criollo.

Oh and the Oliva O tins, Habano wrapper are fantastic! lunch time smokes!
Going to have one right now as a matter of fact :-)

Carry on!
[Reply]
groogs 09:27 AM 10-28-2008
Welcome to the club!!!

You should try and get your hands on an S. I smoked one a few weeks ago and it was a great smoke. I do have to admit, I haven't found an Oliva I didn't like.
[Reply]
jechelman 09:38 AM 10-28-2008
Olivas are hard to beat, especially for the money. Among my favorites are the discontinued Bold O's, the O Churchill Maduro and the G Belicoso Maduro.
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:40 AM 10-28-2008
Oliva's are awesome! :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up