Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>SURPRISE!!!!
cigarmonkel 02:10 PM 10-28-2008
SO i bought a box of Illusione MK's off a member on CS. I got them in the mail sometime last week and i've been letting them sit in the vinotemp for a few days . I decided to break one out last night since my last experience with an MK was a terrible one. My last MK was an Ultra and was plugged to all hell and i threw it out before i even got half way done with it. So i began to take the plastic off and took out my knife to cut the seal on the box. Opened it up to find more packaging i had to take off before i got to fondle my sticks :-). So i begin to take off the styrofoam like paper stuff when i start to see a gold band... could this be... yes! its a box of MK Ultras!!! a very welcoming surprise after a very long weekend for me. :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:15 PM 10-28-2008
Let it rest...then smoke'em like they are going outta style! I love them things...lucky for me I still gots a box :-)
[Reply]
zmancbr 02:38 PM 10-28-2008
I was gifted an mk from Bao when he was out this way and I have been tempted to smoke it one of these days... maybe on the drive home tonight... :-):-)
[Reply]
Up