Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Gloves
elderboy02 08:35 AM 10-27-2008
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Get the winter version of football recievers gloves or coaches gloves. They are still thin enough to use your fingers but warm enough to keep feeling in them :-)
You talking about the Under Armor Cold Gear?
[Reply]
BlackDog 09:04 AM 10-27-2008
Ragg wool fingerless gloves. I wear them ice fishing so I can tie knots and stuff. Wool doesn't burn very easily either. Some of the man made fibers can burn pretty easily.

[Reply]
mosesbotbol 09:36 AM 10-27-2008
Trek has some wool glove "liners" that go inside the padded bike gloves or used with a full glove outer shell. They are just warm enough, but super thin, sturdy, and easy to hold a cigar with. I have used them in seasons past when smoking outside.
[Reply]
macpappy 09:49 AM 10-27-2008
Go with the Nomex if you can get them. I used to do a lot of flying in helicopters while in the Coast Guard and I was able to load and shoot with a 35mm camera with no problems. You should be able to type with them.
[Reply]
beatnik 12:49 PM 10-27-2008
someone already posted but i would go for gloves with no finger tips i would think this would help typing and holding your cigar. I have dropped cigars while wearing gloves before and not noticed due to not being able to feel the cigar in my hand.

(Also having a couple drinks helps you drop and forget about things too :-))
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up