Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>My Winefridge/Humidor Rant
Ahbroody 09:28 PM 10-21-2009
I have a nice little cooler setup. I think I am going to start an aristocrat fund. Start putting away 20.00 a month and buy one eventually. The look is just what I want. Mine would have no glass to make the wife happy.
[Reply]
DPD6030 04:36 AM 10-22-2009
Shawn I agree with you. I had two vinos set up very nice. Sold both and got coolers. Coolers are dead on and vinos were not.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:50 AM 10-22-2009
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Shawn I agree with you. I had two vinos set up very nice. Sold both and got coolers. Coolers are dead on and vinos were not.
Never Had A Vino, But My 3 Coolers Work Perfectly!:-)
[Reply]
goalie204 05:37 AM 10-22-2009
i am totally cool with my vino for humidity and i dont even have any cedar shelves/drawers, my problem is that since the cooling unit broke and even with instructions i dont know how to fix it, the temp is higher than i'd like it to be. I don't have central air/heat and its unstable temp wise to say the least stupid broken thing ;/
[Reply]
MrOneEyedBoh 09:30 AM 10-22-2009
I just got into cigars as most of you know. I also see the fluctuating temps and RH in mine. I dont have Chasdens shelves yet, but hopefully they will help even out those numbers. Mine will go from 65%-69%, I'm hoping more beads will help the fluctuations I'm having. I have 2lbs in there now, hoping to get 2 more.
[Reply]
Titan410 04:31 AM 10-23-2009
I think as long as you live in a climate where you can control temp then a Vino is still a great choice. Even if the thermo goes out you still have a perfect seal.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 04:41 AM 10-23-2009
This is why Set and Forget active humidification systems for the Aristocrat Humidors are so awesome... they really are Set and Forget :-)

And I have my BOTL's and SOTL's to thank for my Aristocrat. Thanx CA fam :-)
[Reply]
rizzle 09:39 AM 11-12-2009
Love my vino, have had no problems with it, and very rarely have to do anything to it. And most of the opinions I have seen from other owners are the same. Maybe if I lived in Canada I would feel the same, but I don't and won't.

To take the old adage a step further...like where you store your smokes, and store your smokes where you like.

:-)
[Reply]
massphatness 10:06 AM 11-12-2009
I'm using this thread as my excuse to Grace to get some nice cabinet humis ... :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up