Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Lotus Vertigo is a rip off even at 20 bucks!
wshan 07:51 PM 03-25-2009
I have a Xikar executive. It's cheap but it works fine. No problems with it so far and as long as Xikar stays in business it's suppose to carry a lifetime warranty.
[Reply]
CigarGuy88 08:32 PM 04-23-2009
Get a ronson....works very well and its cheap...
[Reply]
Opium88 04:23 PM 06-02-2014
I have personally owned quite a few Lotus lighters throughout the years, and prefer them hands down over any other brand in that price range. My favorites were the L1 and the L13. I put those lighters threw hell and they never failed to light, and never fell apart. In fact I still have them somewhere and whenever I check them, they still work beautifully. I can't say that about Colibri or Vector or Firebird. All of those gave out relatively fast. Maybe you should try out one of their better styles . Helll, at least it was only $20... I've wasted hundreds upon hundreds of dollars just trying out different brands for varieties sake... And Lotus wins the prize every time. I'm actually on a mission now to buy up as many L1's as I can since they seem to be going extinct. Sad sad state of affairs, I tell ya. :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 04:54 PM 06-02-2014
Welcome to the Asylum; you should head over to the new inmate area and post an introduction. As for the Lotus lighter, I wouldn't hold your breath awaiting responses as this thread was dead for over five years.
[Reply]
badbriar 08:58 PM 06-02-2014
Originally Posted by pmp:
Lotus makes great lighters. The build quality is superior to anything in its price range. Sorry to hear you got a bad one. I hate to tell you though you are not upgrading by going to a xicar. Its on the same level at best.
+1 on the Lotus / Vertigo lighters. Have a Vertigo Executive dual flame. Solid, heavy quality build with large easy flame adjustment. Works vey well - would certainly buy another.
:-)
[Reply]
8zeros 09:09 PM 06-02-2014
I have nothing to add to this thread but LOL over whatever Cigary did to get banned that earned the special banned avatar.
[Reply]
CRIMPS 11:38 AM 06-03-2014
Bump from 5 years ago. Awesome! :-)
[Reply]
CdnStogie 08:35 PM 07-04-2014
Because this was revived- lol- I have a vertigo lighter and it has been the first torch lighter I have bought. Not sure of the model but it has lasted a few months with not much messing around with.

The one I have came with a punch at the bottom which works well in a pinch - don't like the punch myself all that much but it it is nice to have.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up