Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>601 Blue
kelmac07 07:26 AM 04-03-2010
Originally Posted by darkninja67:
The tip was from a post above mine. I was just agreeing with the price at that site. Too bad they suck for Padrons. Cigarplace.biz FTW
Damn my eyes must not have been working yesterday. :-) Thanks for the tip from Duckmanco on Lilbrown.com. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 08:04 AM 04-03-2010
Great Review! I've Only Smoked One Of Each. The Blue Seemed To Have More Pepper & Spice; The Green Seemed "Sweeter & Smoother". I Prefer The Green.
[Reply]
76GTFan 03:08 PM 04-09-2010
Originally Posted by danreeve:
thanks for the heads up. I was just thinking, I'd like to smoke another one of these tonight! I have seen them on the devil site before...

side note: is the Green really A lot stronger than the Blue?

If so I fear the Green.
I think the green is much smoother and my favorite out of the 601 line. I may have to try another as I have only given it a shot once.

So far I have yet to be WOW'd by a Pepin maduro. More of a corojo/oscuro dude.:-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 09:10 AM 04-12-2010
Great review.

I picked up 2 fivers through the Thompson deal (just used a fake number :-)). I've treid the green, and loved it...figured the blues would be a good bet.
[Reply]
cobra03 02:23 PM 04-12-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
Great review.

I picked up 2 fivers through the Thompson deal (just used a fake number :-)). I've treid the green, and loved it...figured the blues would be a good bet.
lol i did the same thing. $30 for 10 you just cant beat that. I love he fact that they advertise a 5er for $29.95 but you can get a 10 pack for 5 cents more. its a no brainer
[Reply]
e-man67 02:37 PM 04-12-2010
The Blues are my favorite...maybe my favorite pepin stick.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up