Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 40 of 42
« First < 30383940 4142 >
Sports>The Horseshoe Mafia
Whee 01:44 PM 01-21-2012
Please no, not Tressel.:-)
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 06:38 PM 01-22-2012
So how does the Colts faithful think about Tressel? I know the post above me is not a fan haha.

Also, what about Peyton coming back? Think he'll be able to? Career ending injury? Thoughts?
[Reply]
forgop 06:47 PM 01-22-2012
Manning is done in Indy. As if they didn't throw away ~ $18M or whatever this year, I think I heard that the big head is due a $28M signing bonus the first week of March. Not gonna happen for a guy that won't even be cleared to play.

I think he's more likely to be wearing a Jets uniform than a Colts uniform next year, providing he is ever cleared. At least we can look forward to Eli having the same stupid mannerisms on the field for a few more years if Payaton is unable to go.
[Reply]
Whee 09:55 AM 01-24-2012
As Duane would say, "the forehead speaks!":-)

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...t|IndyStar.com

Also St. Dungy delivers this piece of disturbing prognostication...

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...out-next-coach
[Reply]
jaycarla 10:30 AM 01-26-2012
All that I have read about Pagano has been good so far. A players coach for sure. After the Caldwell era, if an era can be 3 years, I will settle for someone that can manage a game clock and we'll work from there.

Defense will get bigger, that I like.

Excited about the hire.
[Reply]
forgop 10:48 AM 01-26-2012
Colts fans amaze me, or at least some of them do. I like to listen to the local sports radio shows on 1070AM, which is Grady and Big Joe, Dan Dakich, and JMV. The stories swirling about the past 3-4 weeks are ridiculous to say the least.

Polians are fired and a new GM is hired. Fine. Caldwell fired and new coach announced. Fine. But the absolute dumbest thing talked about by all these idiots who call/email like to complain about how it seems as though Irsay and the new GM haven't really done anything to involve the Forehead in moving the team forward. It's as though they expect Payaton to have some say in the hiring process for the new coach/GM. Um, the odds are pretty darned high that the Forehead himself won't have a job come March 8th himself, unless the Colts want to throw away another $28M bonus for a guy not cleared to play in the NFL yet.

Idiots anyway.
[Reply]
Whee 06:08 PM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by jaycarla:
All that I have read about Pagano has been good so far. A players coach for sure. After the Caldwell era, if an era can be 3 years, I will settle for someone that can manage a game clock and we'll work from there.

Defense will get bigger, that I like.

Excited about the hire.
Agreed.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Whee 06:22 AM 03-07-2012
At least we can get on with it if ESPN will let us. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Whee 10:19 AM 03-07-2012
This is painful to watch.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
taltos 05:30 AM 03-08-2012
I was hoping for a better ending than this.
[Reply]
VTDragon 01:23 PM 03-08-2012
Now that he is officially gone, I can say, as a Pats fan, that he will be missed. The epic battles between Payton and Brady were always something special. I just hope that his neck is REALLY healed and that he is not doing something really stupid by continuing to play football. I would rather remember him as a great competitor, not a cripple.
[Reply]
Whee 09:29 PM 03-09-2012
Now we pay.

brackett, Clark, addai and bulliitt gone. Team is listening to offers for Freeney.

My Hoosiers might be better than the Colts next year.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
taltos 03:48 AM 03-10-2012
I wonder if Jeff Saturday would like to finish his career with the Pats.:-)
[Reply]
Whee 07:18 AM 03-10-2012
Originally Posted by taltos:
I wonder if Jeff Saturday would like to finish his career with the Pats.:-)
Why I oughta...

:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 04:55 PM 03-11-2012
Originally Posted by VTDragon:
Now that he is officially gone, I can say, as a Pats fan, that he will be missed. The epic battles between Payton and Brady were always something special. I just hope that his neck is REALLY healed and that he is not doing something really stupid by continuing to play football. I would rather remember him as a great competitor, not a cripple.
I really hope he plays at his usual speed. He DESERVES that, at least. A true shame how he was treated by the Colts, in my opinion.
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
Now we pay.

brackett, Clark, addai and bulliitt gone. Team is listening to offers for Freeney.

My Hoosiers might be better than the Colts next year.
Posted via Mobile Device
When I saw that on ESPN, I literally :-), and I'm not even a Colts fan. 2012 will be hard on the Colts.
[Reply]
Whee 05:37 PM 03-16-2012
Well, at least Luck will have one good wideout.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Whee 06:05 PM 04-26-2012
And so it begins....

Go Blue!
[Reply]
Starscream 08:07 PM 04-26-2012
Luck to the Colts? Wow! Who would have ever guessed that?:-)
[Reply]
Whee 08:42 PM 04-26-2012
Originally Posted by Starscream:
Luck to the Colts? Wow! Who would have ever guessed that?:-)
:-):-)

Now ESPNFL can start putting him down.:-)
[Reply]
Whee 05:19 PM 04-27-2012
Interesting round 2 pick. At least Luck and Fleenor will have their timing down.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 42
« First < 30383940 4142 >
Up