Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Shack Liquors list
OLS 06:43 AM 08-11-2010
I always, hope someone will post a pic of the Shack Liquor table, and they always do.
But thought I'd kill some time and a few brain cellls by letting folks have access to
what is coming in case they are staring blankly at the store shelf one day this week
wondering what to bring to the shack. As stated in Shack related threads, no one EXPECTS
you to bring anything. But I tend to drink a fair amount of liquor while I am there, and
I like to know that I gave as good as I got. Last year I got to taste some tawny port
for the first time thanks to one of the great lakes boys. What a treat. I also remember
throwing down my first shot of Havana Club last year. So here is what I am bringing.
If you like, feel free to add your own bar-stocking bottle intentions.

OLS - - - - Havana Club 7 and 4 Roses Single Barrel
[Reply]
OLS 06:49 AM 08-11-2010
oops...found one. This does not near do the table justice. Picture at LEAST half as much again on the table.
Attached: shack liquor.jpg (67.0 KB) 
[Reply]
GreekGodX 06:57 AM 08-11-2010
I'll probably be bringing some sort of scotch and vodka. Perhaps some tequila :-) :-)
[Reply]
357 07:16 AM 08-11-2010
Gin....lots of gin
[Reply]
pektel 07:39 AM 08-11-2010
That's a lot of booze! lol. I especially like the homewrecker of captain morgan. It would be tough to decide what to drink with that many options!
[Reply]
e-man67 02:21 PM 08-12-2010
Eagle Rare bourbon and prolly some Hacienda tequila.
[Reply]
hotreds 02:31 PM 08-12-2010
All kinds of stuff.
[Reply]
mmblz 08:22 PM 08-21-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
oops...found one. This does not near do the table justice. Picture at LEAST half as much again on the table.
This year that entire table was filled with bottles - practically no extra room to set anything down. Plus extra bottles under the table. Fairly ridiculous.
[Reply]
Chingas 08:30 PM 08-21-2010
Originally Posted by mmblz:
This year that entire table was filled with bottles - practically no extra room to set anything down. Plus extra bottles under the table. Fairly ridiculous.
:-)

I simply had to do it!:-)
[Reply]
mmblz 08:34 PM 08-21-2010
someone said they were taking before/after shots.
my prediction though is that it will hardly look like there's a dent in it even tomorrow night. overwhelming quantity, even despite the big crowd...
[Reply]
replicant_argent 10:22 PM 08-21-2010
I would never want to be the "Guy at Shack Herf XX that was camping out at the Liquor table and too drunk to walk"

but I might want to be the third runner up.:-)

And, BTW, I was trying to stay away from all Shack threads because they just depress me and make me think about how much I would love to be there, with old friends and new ones.

And because my memory is complete sh!t aiss swiss cheese like an Alzheimers patient, I would end up just calling everybody "Larry" and no one wants to see that.
[Reply]
pnoon 10:49 PM 08-21-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
And, BTW, I was trying to stay away from all Shack threads because they just depress me and make me think about how much I would love to be there, with old friends and new ones.
Tell me about it.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 10:53 PM 08-21-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Tell me about it.
I don't think we have time Peter, and quite frankly, you don't want me soaking your shoulder with sobby tears while I have to smell you infamous exhaust... So that's kind of a win/lose.. er... lose/lose.. er... um.. you know what I mean.
[Reply]
pnoon 10:55 PM 08-21-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
I don't think we have time Peter, and quite frankly, you don't want me soaking your shoulder with sobby tears while I have to smell you infamous exhaust... So that's kind of a win/lose.. er... lose/lose.. er... um.. you know what I mean.
I know exactly what you mean. Which is why I replied in the first place.

[Reply]
icehog3 11:30 PM 08-22-2010
Bruce, Jim, Dave and I, with just a little help, killed a 1/2 gallon of Patron and a 1.75 of 1800 Thursday night...Dave K went out and bought another 1/2 gallon, and we just kept killing them. But I was good, I only drank a half gallon of vodka on top of it. :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 06:51 AM 08-23-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Bruce, Jim, Dave and I, with just a little help, killed a 1/2 gallon of Patron and a 1.75 of 1800 Thursday night...Dave K went out and bought another 1/2 gallon, and we just kept killing them. But I was good, I only drank a half gallon of vodka on top of it. :-)
Tom, did that go well with your 15 Sticks a day?!?
[Reply]
Rock Star 08:46 AM 08-23-2010
yeah..there was a few bottles to mix drinks with
Attached: shackliquor.jpg (115.8 KB) 
[Reply]
spivy 08:53 AM 08-23-2010
Originally Posted by Rock Star:
The table was quite a site. And there were some darn good mojitos made on saturday night. And a 1.75 liter bottle of Russian vodka that disappeared in a matter of minutes...How i don't remember.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:41 AM 08-23-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
Tom, did that go well with your 15 Sticks a day?!?
I only averaged about 10 a day for the weekend, but yeah, it paired most wonderfully. :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 09:45 AM 08-23-2010
Originally Posted by mmblz:
Originally Posted by Rock Star:
I spy two bottles of Saphire but what is this...No Jack? No Jamesons? Hmmm. Those must have gone empty already!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up